6 days late high closed cervix negative tests help!

jsmmom

Reaction score
ok so on sept 13th i had sex with my husband, well when i went to the bathroom afterwards there was some blood. it wasnt heavy and it lasted for like 2 hours max. my period was due sept 17th. my cervix are high and closed; usually when af is about to arrive they are low and open. my boobs hurt at the bottom and i have constant headaches. i dont get it every test ive taken has said negative. i should add when i got pregnant with my son he didnt pop up on a hpt till i was 7 weeks. the hpt tests i have taken did the same thing with my first; a white line would pop up and then fade. if this hadnt happened to me before i would totally rule out pregnancy lol what is going on? anyone ever had this happen to them? sorry its so long;/:wacko:

Yes, I feel your girl...this very same thing is happening to me right now. I have two kids. The first I couldn't show on a hpt until I was 6 weeks. With the 2nd I didn't want to wait as long so I got a pelvic exam and yes sure enough I was 3 weeks pregnant.

This month I was due for my period on Sept 19 it was 4 days late. I had some light spotting for a day and a half on Sept 22 ...which was not my period, it went spotting from pink to bright red then brown then pink. I know this because if it were my period, I would have felt energized afterward and my boobs would have stopped hurting. It's been 8 days and I feel nauseated, headaches, tired, I went from laughing to crying back to laughing the other day... all of the symptoms of pregnancy. Like normally I love pizza and cheeseburgers, now I hate them, they literally make my stomach turn.

. I also checked my cervix after the spotting and it's gone up high, is soft and is closed ... Have you had implantation bleeding with your other pregnancies ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->