6 days of + OPKs...HELP

daydreaming22

Reaction score
So today is day 6 of positive opks! I thought day 5 was negative but when I checked at 5 min. it was positive. I have no clue what is going on. Has this happened to anyone else?

A little background: m/c at 5 weeks in April, got pg 2 weeks later and m/c at 12 weeks in July. I have had AF since the m/c an my first + OPK was on CD 12, just like it has been every other month (besides when I was prego of course). I dont think its possible to be pregnant now, unless I ovulated on CD 6! I have a 28 day cycle and usually O on cd13 or cd14. So confused...HPTs are negative....WHAT COULD THIS BE? Any help is greatly appreciated.

hiya hunnie... i know 1 lady on here had 6 days of +OPK's, she had taken soy for that cycle...this was the first time she had taken soy and first time she had 6days of +opks.

If you havent taken soy, have you taken anything else this cycle than you did last???

If not, the only thing i can think of is your having a very very long surge and hopefully ovulate soon... or that you are actually pregnant and you will soon get a +HPT. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->