6 days to go until my elective c-section!!!

shirlls

Reaction score
I have my elective c-section with my fraternal twins scheduled for next Thursday, I can't believe it is only 6 days away!

I am of course, ,excited to meet my babies (2 girls) but also very nervous! I get steroid injections Tuesday and Wednesday which I am dreading but I know they are needed for the babies so I just have to focus on the benefits for the babies.

I had a c-section with my son who is now 2 years old, but it was an emergency c-section so I had no time to anticipate it or prepare, and worry lol!

I know quite a few people who've had elective sections and found them to be a very calm and positive experience. I'm sure it will all go well, and how exciting to be having twin girls! :) All the best with it xx

I can imagine how you must be feeling. I've had two emergency sections and this one will be planned. It must feel so surreal... From what I've heard, planned sections are much easier than emergency ones so I think you'll be fine.

All the best, how exciting you will meet your beautiful baby girls so soon! Take care xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->