6 days to go.....

maybebaby3

Proud mum of 4!
Reaction score
I'm getting really nervous! So scared I will be really disappointed if its a boy :( I feel really crap even writing this as I feel that all I should care is that baby is healthy!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Your feelings are totally normal, so many of us including me have felt this way.

I hope you get your little girl :cloud9: if you don't I promise you, you will be ok and trust me it will work itself out.

Please don't feel like crap, your feelings are perfectly normal and don't let anyone tell you different..

Fingers and toes crossed for you XOXO :hugs:

:hugs: hope you have your little girl!

Good luck, thinking pink for you! I know exactly what you mean as I'm hoping for a pink bundle but convinced it's a boy and really hate myself for even having any preference at all.

Thanks girls! It's great to be able to have a preference without being judged!

I'm getting really nervous! So scared I will be really disappointed if its a boy :( I feel really crap even writing this as I feel that all I should care is that baby is healthy!

thinking pink for you hon!!! Do you have a gut feeling? Did you have a 12 week scan (with a nub)?xx

So exciting! Goodluck hope its a pink bump for u! I felt exactly the same, found out it was boy number 3 had a little cry, felt so guilty! Since tho I feel really happy and can't wait to meet my little guy ;)

I keep thinking of you, so excited and nervous for you. hope you hear pink

Good luck tomorrow hun will be thinking of you! Really really hope you hear pink! xx

Sooo excited for you tomorrow!

Less than 10hrs! Poor DS2 has vomited tonight so we are both on the sofa with me jumping up at every move he makes in case he's sick again. A long night ahead! Luckily my mum will look after him whilst I go to the scan. He's only been sick once tonight so hope that's it!

2hrs 20mins!!!!! Sooo excited!!!! :wohoo::yipee::happydance: so glad my appointment is 10am and not 5pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->