6 dpo, and a little uneasy.

LoveandPeace_

Reaction score
NTNP, I noticed that my hubby and I had sex when I was ovulating. I am often away on business, so this usually doesn't happen. Well, actually I was suppose to ovulate Jan. 1, and we had very early morning new years knocking boots time. :p I didn't think nothing of it until, yesterday I was having very mild abdominal cramps, not as bad as period cramps though. Also, I've been experiencing sore breasts, Which, I will say is common a few days before my period, it just has never occurred right after ovulation like this. Definitely not trying to symptom spot or anything, but once that little though pops in your head, you can forget about it. Hah. I have never carried to term, but I did have a miscarriage a few years back. Also, I have noticed in my knickers have been dried white discharge. <-- Which is super rare so I don't know about that. Anywho, anyone give me any enlightenment about their pregnancy standings? I would appreciate it. :baby: baby dust to all! **********

That white discharge you're getting.....for me, I get that only when I'm pregnant. If I'm about to get AF it's usually yellow or I'm very dry. It sounds like you may be pregnant. How many dpo would you be?

It would be 6dpo on the sixth. So, its still a little early but its just weird things like that, out of my routine that have me questioning .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->