6 DPO and going crazy

mommy2lexi

3rd Trimester!!!
Reaction score
Just to vent...I am now about 6 dpo and I am going nuts. I am so ready to know the result...either way! I have a feeling I am, but that is probably just wishful thinking :nope:

Anyone else in the wait?

Yup, I'm in that wait right now. I'm about 5-6dpo. Just taking it a day at a time.

I am Mommy...although I have had no symptoms so I'm pretty sure this isn't my month. What have your symptoms been?

Hi Amos,

I have been very tired and had lots of cramping (but really have had mild cramps since my D&C in June...so that worries me). I have also had the weird need to drink a lot of milk...but that could just be in my head. I dunno....the longer I get into the wait...the more I think this may not be my month either. :(

But don't count yourself out yet!! I didn't have symptoms with my DD until I was 6-7 weeks along!

All I have is just one sore, swollen ta-ta and some cramps. I hope its my month, but I am really not getting my hopes up!

Good luck to both of you! When will you be testing?

I'm testing tomorrow at 8 dpo....I know it will be early...and I'm not getting my hopes up....but gotta do something :) LOL!

What about you?

Oh yeah, so know what you mean!!!!! It's torture! I could slap ppl who say 'oh stop worrying about it, just let it happen', yeah right! Easy to say when you're not struggling to get PG, when you haven't loss something that you so desperately want. Vent away girl, we all get it! :af:

Thanks Dietrad!! I don't think people have a clue when they make those comments. They are obviously the people who get pg by thinking about a baby LOL! I know for me it took a year to get pg w/ my daughter then we decided for one more and got pg the second cycle and lost it so now i am fearful of even getting pg again quickly in a way...but yet still hoping i am!!

What about you? Your ticker says 11dpo..are you testing soon??

I tested yesterday b.c I just can't help myself and I got a big fat :bfn:. Since my temp dropped a little today, I don't have any hope for this cycle. Now I'll have to start clomid b.c of my short cycles. I hate that my hormones are working themselves out but I'm ready to get aggressive b.c I'm tired of not being PG. :sad1:
If you remotely think you are ready though, go for it girl! :thumbup:

I agree...sometimes getting agressive just has to be done!! I have heard lots of success from girls trying for a while and getting pg their first cycle on Clomid. Don't count yourself out just yet until AF comes...but if it's the case I hope the Clomid helps and you get pg the first month like those girls did!!!! How long have you been trying hun?

Since January. I MC at 8wks at the end of April. If I get my AF, that will be the 4th since the MC.

I am going to hold out to test until Saturday. I have myself all worked up this cycle even though I have no symptoms really and it would be my first cycle since being made to wait 3 months...It is going to devastate me to see a BFN

Dietrad:
I really hope you are pg this cycle and it is just taking longer to show up!!! Keep me posted....I have my fingers crossed :)

Amos2009:
Good for you not testing early!! I wish I could hold out, and I doubt even if I am pg I will see a line since it will be early...but I just can't help myself! LOL!!

Dietrad:
I really hope you are pg this cycle and it is just taking longer to show up!!! Keep me posted....I have my fingers crossed :)

Amos2009:
Good for you not testing early!! I wish I could hold out, and I doubt even if I am pg I will see a line since it will be early...but I just can't help myself! LOL!!

lol, I'm obviously not patient! So kudos to Amos! We'll see if M2L is stronger than me! :winkwink: Prayers and fairy dust to you both! :dust:

I am going to hold out til the 10th or 11th for AF. If she is a no show I will test.

Don't call me strong yet- I haven't made it through the week ;)
Sticky baby dust to everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"