6 DPO and going crazy

Good luck BnB girls!!!!! :hugs:

Dazed, what day in your cycle are you?

I want to say cd26 of a hopefully 32 day cycle. Sometimes I lose track but I hope my body gets back on track. What day are you on?

FX'd for you mommy!

I'm in the wait, AF due in a week, but not sure I O'd. Chart is screwy, but made sure to BD enough just in case, so we'll see I suppose.

Tested this am...BFN :(

I'm soooo upset even though I know it's super early (8dpo I believe)....but I spent all night on this board reading about girls getting positives at 8dpo. I just have a feeling I am and now seeing that negative is making me think I am prolly wrong :(

I'm also going crazy mommy2lexi, this has got to be the longest 2ww ever, in my entire history of TTC!!! :rofl:

Sorry you got a BFN hun, but a BFN this early deffo doesn't mean you are out, you might get a BFP in a couple of days! :) xxx

Thanks Dan-O!!

I know this wait is killing me too!!! Seems soooo much longer than normal! I still have a gut feeling that I am pg...what about you??

I am getting kinda worried that something was missed or went wrong from my D&C though....it was June 4th and I have had cramping on and off since...still having it!!!! The only thing I am thinking is good is that two days ago (around 6dpo) I had cramps ALL day long...but they were different, like dull ache that never went away and pressure? I am hoping and praying that was implantation...but still worried that I stil have and have had cramps for the past two months!! Have you had anything like that or heard of anything like that?

Waiting is horrible!

I'm day 24 now, my cycles have been about 23-24 days long and my temp went back up this morning so this is something new since the MC but I am using progesterone cream so that might have changed things. If my temps are still good, I'll test again Sunday, hopefully I won't cave and test Saturday. If another BFN, I'll quit the cream to allow an AF. I did get pos OPK on CD11, but I have a feeling I really OV CD12 so I think today I'm really 11dpo.

Don't give up hope M2L!!!! It is still early! There still could be a :bfp:!!!!!

Dazed, are you testing Sunday or are you just going to wait to see if AF is ontime/late?

Prayers and fairy dust to all!!!! :dust:

Thanks Dan-O!!

I know this wait is killing me too!!! Seems soooo much longer than normal! I still have a gut feeling that I am pg...what about you??

I am getting kinda worried that something was missed or went wrong from my D&C though....it was June 4th and I have had cramping on and off since...still having it!!!! The only thing I am thinking is good is that two days ago (around 6dpo) I had cramps ALL day long...but they were different, like dull ache that never went away and pressure? I am hoping and praying that was implantation...but still worried that I stil have and have had cramps for the past two months!! Have you had anything like that or heard of anything like that?

YES!! Both times I got a BFP I had those cramps you describe!!

I'm not so positive about myself anymore tho, thinking this month might be a bust :( I've got no symptoms now, just the usual tender boobs, cramps have gone.. and maybe even a bit of PMT kicking in! ugh!

So you got the pressure cramps when you got your BFP's??? That gives me hope that something 'happened'!! LOL! I never really focused on symptoms before (even when we tried for a year to get prego with our daughter), so this part is new to me!!

If you got the cramps too and now they are gone then that sounds good for this month!!! Doesn't it? I don't think AF cramping comes this early so that is probably good for you!!! Still keeping my fingers crossed for us :)

Na the cramps stayed from about 4dpo until I MC last time.

From 5dpo until about 10 weeks the time before.

I think it's an implantation thing :)

Waiting is horrible!

I'm day 24 now, my cycles have been about 23-24 days long and my temp went back up this morning so this is something new since the MC but I am using progesterone cream so that might have changed things. If my temps are still good, I'll test again Sunday, hopefully I won't cave and test Saturday. If another BFN, I'll quit the cream to allow an AF. I did get pos OPK on CD11, but I have a feeling I really OV CD12 so I think today I'm really 11dpo.

Don't give up hope M2L!!!! It is still early! There still could be a :bfp:!!!!!

Dazed, are you testing Sunday or are you just going to wait to see if AF is ontime/late?

Prayers and fairy dust to all!!!! :dust:

I am going to wait for AF. It costs too much to keep testing earily. I may stop off at the dollar store and pick up some cheapies, but thats the only why I would test earily.

The dollar store rocks...that is where I get my cheapies- it makes me feel not so guilty to test when I KNOW I'm not pregnant!

I probably will. My hubby actually asked me when I was going to test.

7dpo for me today... zzzzz, lol!

I have cramps again now, so that's something at least, lol :flower:

I'm 9dpo and again a negative pg test this morning :(

I am getting really bummed thinking I am out for this month.

I am having cramps...but they are really minor and honestly I have had them ever since the D&C in Juen so I can't help but wonder if something went wrong then??

The only thing I have had diff. is at 6dpo that weird all day cramping I told you about...still hoping that means something, but starting to doubt it.

Yay for you having cramps...too early for them to be AF cramps I would imagine!!! When are you going to break down and test?? LOL!

9dpo could still be too early. I've had cramps too since OV but I also did last month. :shrug: I don't know if I'm imagining this or not, but my left nipple still seems sensitive, yesterday my body lotion burned! Today I just avoided the nipple area.

Hmmmm...I don't think one can imagine their nipple being sensitive to wear lotion burned...essp. only one nipple and not both. Add it to the symptom list girl...sound real to me!!!!

Dietrad.....I think I saw in another thread you got a BFP?!?!?!?!

Congrats hun!!! When did you get it??

:dance: I did, I did! I totally caved and ran out to the store during lunch. :shy: I just couldn't wait to do blood work until Monday if I needed a progesterone shot! I know I'll be able to get in tomorrow I just hope that I don't have to wait until Monday to get results!!!!! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->