6 DPO and going crazy

Awww hun I am just SSOOOOOOO happy for you!!! Did you end up past the date AF was due? I couldn't remember how many dpo you were. YIPPPEEEEE :)

Oh my goodness! :yipee: Congratulations!! xx

I tested this morning- BFN. Don't know why I was expecting anything else, lol!!

Well...tested again this morning...BFN.

I am done testing this cycle...just waiting on the witch now and ready to move onto the next month :( I completely got my hopes up with my symptoms and 'gut feelings' that this was my month and now I am miserable. Why do I do this to myself??

Good luck and TONS of baby dust to the others still testing and Congrats again to the BFP's :)

Awww hun I am just SSOOOOOOO happy for you!!! Did you end up past the date AF was due? I couldn't remember how many dpo you were. YIPPPEEEEE :)

I was 2 days late so I decided to go for it. My dr has been great, put me progesterone right away even before my blood work came back since I've been having short cycles anyways.

I'm sorry for the BPN, you too Dan-o, that sucks. Maybe there's still a chance of :af:

Having a great doctor is always good news esspecially going through a pregnancy after miscarriage! I am sure you are stressed (as I would be!) but I hope you are able to enjoy the pregnancy and I am praying for a happy and healthy 9 months for you!!

Tested again this morning (at 13 dpo) and got another very faint line. So, between last night and this morning that makes three tests with very faint lines! I am a little worried as this mornings was a tiny bit fainter than last nights second test.....ugghhhh now I am analyzing lines! As if just waiting wasn't bad enough. But they say a line is a line right? Faint or not right? The lines were all pink so no evap.....and all were a good brand-first response. What do you ladies think?

:thumbup: I still think this is something good!!! I did the digi on Thursday and it anaylzed it as PG, and just for laughs, I did first response the next day and it was faint, took a couple of minutes to show too....so it could just still be early PG hcg levels!!!! Wednesday should give you a definite answer but if it were me, I'd probably be testing tomorrow too! :blush:

I have my second hcg blood draw today. I'm nervous. I have had some slight heartburn but my diet over the weekend isn't anything I want to share with my dr :)pizza: x2!), I'm always tired anyways so nothing too new there, my boobs are getting huge! :thumbup: but at the same time, I am one the progesterone so who knows. I'll be very anxious until tomorrow when the results are in.

I'm about to call the dr. for a blood test just to be sure! I would like to think that even if they are super faint 3 lines in a row means pg! AF due tomorrow I believe (in a normal cycle...never calculated my lp before so I don't know what mine is).

If I am pg, do you think a second blood test is a good idea? And do you get it the next day or two days later? Now that I am possibly pg I am freaking out....what if I lose this one too?!? Ughhh....as if the 2ww wasn't bad enough!

So other then being tired, how are you doing? Getting excited?

Ie been tetsing since 5dpo, I have no shame :rofl: lol. Hope you all get ur bpfs!

LunaBean, you're too funny! :winkwink:

M2L, I would definitely get a second hcg level checked two days later, make sure it's doubling. Ask your dr if they'll test your progesterone levels today too. It's certainly doesn't hurt to know all that you can if your dr is willing to send out the tests. I'm so excited for you!!!!! Yeah, tell me about the waiting, it never ends for us! :dohh:

LunaBean, you're too funny! :winkwink:

M2L, I would definitely get a second hcg level checked two days later, make sure it's doubling. Ask your dr if they'll test your progesterone levels today too. It's certainly doesn't hurt to know all that you can if your dr is willing to send out the tests. I'm so excited for you!!!!! Yeah, tell me about the waiting, it never ends for us! :dohh:

Thanks for the advice, I will see if they will do that....it wouldn't be too early to test for rising HCG or progesterone right? I am gonna have them do a urine test (that is usually the way they tell pregnancy....I think they have supersensitive tests) so I can find out right now whether I am in fact prego as well :)

You could do the pee test, but if you just want to stick to the blood work (quantative hcg, not qualitative) that is what you'll need for follow up blood work to make sure it's doubling like it should.

I'm out... AF got me this morning right when I was about to test!

You could do the pee test, but if you just want to stick to the blood work (quantative hcg, not qualitative) that is what you'll need for follow up blood work to make sure it's doubling like it should.

Ok Thanks!! I was gonna do the HCG count just wanted a pee test so they can tell me right then if I am :) I have been replaying those tests in my head thinking maybe they were wrong or maybe I am not prego! And since the blood work will take a lil bit to come back figured it would ease my mind a bit! :haha:

Aw Dazed, that sucks. Okay, I'll be praying that the first week of September will bring about a BFP! :hugs:

I don't blame you M2L, I would have a hard time waiting too. How good is your dr about going ahead and accommodating you? Maybe he/she could do the hcg test STAT?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->