6 DPO anyone else??

Melaniefol

Reaction score
I want to run for the tests already! :blush: Anyone else? Any symptoms? I only have slight cramping, I've been taking OPKs b/c I have them and they are starting to get darker.. good sign??

I am 1 DPO.... is that close enough?? lol.... (not really)

Hi anyhow!

Hi

I am 7dpo and desperate to test. No real symptms other than a few twinges, although have noticed more CM today. Heres to hoping thats a good sign. Lots of luck:flower:

Hi

I am 7dpo and desperate to test. No real symptms other than a few twinges, although have noticed more CM today. Heres to hoping thats a good sign. Lots of luck:flower:

Good luck Lulu!! :hugs:

Meant to say I have also been doing OPKs just cos they are there and am now slightly addicted to peeing on a stick. Mine have also been getting darker so hopeing it could be a good sign:flower:

i'm 6DPO too =-] well friday i was, its just hit midnight, whoot =D

was very ill [friday] close to throwing up, nauseaous all day and felt like i was about to hurl constantly. either food poisoning or a miracle to get that so early! my mate siad she was throwing up at 8DPO so never know

I'm 6DPO (well was Fri!) and had headache, nausea, tiredness and lightheadedness today. Weird feelings in stomach. More CM last 2 days. Hot flushes today.
GL to all!!

I am 7 DPO today. I have no real "symptoms" like nausea or anything. But for the past day or 2 I have had these sudden urges to pee. Not peeing more often just get these crazy urges. I was up at 4 a.m. which NEVER happens to me. Today I noticed more CM and I am really tired. But other than that...nothing.

I am 7dpo today. Swollen boobs w/ sensitive nipples. Had a dull throbbing ache in my left side a couple of days ago. And had one really sharp pain in my lower stomach today. I started using my ops yesterday too. The one I did last night was dark, but I took another one this morning and it was super light. Barely there.

I HATE the 2ww.

hi im 7 dpo today had funny twinges 5dpo and really sharp pain yesterday that lasted a minute if that had back pain on right side for 3 days too and really weird movement feelings low in abdomen! wanna poas now but will be way to early does anyone know of a really early bfp?

I'm 6dpo today, even tho FF says 5dpo I know I ovulated on cd12.

I'm also gagging to POAS so I might have to start opks aswell later just to get my fix:haha:

Here are my 'symptoms' so far

Breast have been hurting and nipples tender since 3dpo

3-4 dpo had the super wobbles, felt like pms but worse, just wanted to cry all day.

5 dpo, felt abit nauseas in the morning. Had super wind :blush: Also (TMI) but I noticed my poo was really smelly yesterday!
Last night got strange pinchy movement like cramps in womb area.

Today still getting twingey pinchy cramps and peeing lots

:hugs: and :baby::dust: to everyone

i'm 8 DPO today (sat) and getting some cramping but apart from that nothing :(

dyingto start testing but going to try and hold out till at least monday when i'll be 10 DPO hows everyone esle doing??

8/9 days past O. (Not sure when I ovulated exactly). Going to try to hold out until AF is due next Sunday. With my previous pregnancies I didn't test positive until AF was due but I cannot remember which tests I used. And I actually cannot remember any early symptoms at all except morning sickness which only started at 6 weeks...!!! Crazy.

i got a light line on opk first thing this mornin and just done another now 2.30pm and zilch !? so is that normal considering your supposed to test fmu for pregnancy and afternoon to evening for ovulation prediction im confused

I am 8dpo today. Decided to do OPK just as it was there and had a pretty strong line. Also lots of twinges today - hope these are good signs. Good luck everyone :flower:

I'm 8DPO and had loads of AF type cramps this morning. This afternoon just feels like something is pulling things around down there! Also headachy and got hay fever symptoms too - Boo!!
Think i have at least another 6 days until AF so will wait a few more b4 testing.. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->