6 DPO...New Symptoms-TMI Alert

momof2girls

Mother of 2 Ages 3, 1 1/2
Reaction score
I am 6 dpo today and having some new symptoms and I was wondering if anyone recognized these symptoms: 1-3 DPO Nothing; 4 DPO No CM and Tired; 5 DPO Thick White Stringy CM and More Tired; 6 DPO Thick Yellow/Green CM, Pinching Sensation in Low Abd in AM, Strong Smelling Urine, and SO Tired-In Fact I Slept ALL DAY. Anyone have any input? I have had 2 successful pregnancies and I don't remember the yellow/green CM and it isn't something that I normally have before af. Thanks!!

I am 6 dpo today and having some new symptoms and I was wondering if anyone recognized these symptoms: 1-3 DPO Nothing; 4 DPO No CM and Tired; 5 DPO Thick White Stringy CM and More Tired; 6 DPO Thick Yellow/Green CM, Pinching Sensation in Low Abd in AM, Strong Smelling Urine, and SO Tired-In Fact I Slept ALL DAY. Anyone have any input? I have had 2 successful pregnancies and I don't remember the yellow/green CM and it isn't something that I normally have before af. Thanks!!

Sounds like an infection to me..i would call the Doctor !!

I had wondered the same thing and I did some looking around online. Some people had these as early pg signs. I have test strips at home for infection and they came up negative. No bad smells or anything just the thick cm. Weird. :(

Really?? wow ,i'll keep my fx'd that it's a good sign for you :)

I will just keep an eye on it I guess. Probably nothing. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->