6 dpo & signs? Maybe? Assistance!

wishin4bump21

Reaction score
Ok ladies, back story, had BFP back in November, turned out to be ectopic pregnancy, needed surgery.

I remember feeling bloated and my boobs hurting. We were able to try again the very last week of March after a round of clomid cd 5-9 and hcg shot on 3/28/2016. Did the deed March 28, 29, 30th. I was waiting until the 14th to test, but I stupidly took a test on 4dpo and got a negative reading so now I'm completely bummed.

However, my boobs started hurting 4dpo (hence why I wanted to test) and I've been so incredibly nauseous on 4dp, 5dpo anytime I ate. I was hungry so I would eat then immediately regret it. I had breakfast this morning and no nauseous feeling yet, but I have had white cm yesterday and today, I typically don't have very much before aunt flow and there is a bit of a smell (sorry for tmi).

Could this be signs? I'm so hopeful and slightly desperate after having our first loss and this tww is killing me! Thank you for any insight and have an epic day!

I obviously don't have any answer for you, but I can say I started having actual pregnancy symptoms (as well as the usual progesterone symptoms) very early on in my tww. I'm pretty positive I implanted on 5 dpo, and my aversions and extreme nausea began within a couple days... Boobs were sore, especially on the sides, from early on as well. Major hot flashes and bouts of extreme nausea at night. Cm hung around more than usual, and got stringy/little clumpy right around the day I took my first test (12 dpo, pos).

(Also had other symptoms within days of implantation, darkening areolas, muscle cramps in my calves at night - which I never get - dry, bloodshot eyes, crazy vivid weirdo dream stuff, major increase in peeing, yucky taste in mouth slightly metallic, very dry skin on face which is way out of the norm for me, I have really oily skin. Lots of things were going on. Cramping, weird sensations, intense cramping around the time my period was due. Etc.) As time went on, after my positive, these things changed/lessened/some increased.

I SO hope you get your positive and that things work out beautifully this time around <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->