** 6 DPO ** Symptoms - Please share!

Bless you! I'm still a newbie too, we decided we wanted to try in dec but didn't schedule bding at all so it wasn't a surprise when it came back negative. This is our first proper month of trying and I've learnt so much from this forum!

I read that you shouldn't over do it exercise wise when trying as some people feel it could dislodge a bean if it gets fertilised, and obviously you want it to stick. I've just been doing light sessions on the exercise bike as you're not meant to raise your body temperature too much during pregnancy, which also means not extra hot baths.

How about making a pact to not test until sun/mon? I've got 4 tests sitting in our see-through drawers that stare out at me every time I go for a wee!! X x

well i posted a thread this morning but no one has answered in the 2ww i am normally dry sorry tmi but today at 3 or 4 dpo ive had lotiony creamy cm is that a good sign lol i hope so and good luck everyone :) xxx

Hi lorna, I'm not 100% but I'm hoping it's good as I'm in the same boat! Good luck x

Good lucky everybody, i hope you all get your BFP's soon!
We are NTNP, i am 7dpo today, yesterday at 6dpo i was exhausted (still am) a few twinges in my right side (i had this with DS1) feeling extremely sick yesterday evening.

x

Good Luck Lorna!

Ok shine.... The pact is on... even thinking about it makes my stomach do cartwheels!

Although the nearer I come to the test date... the more I feel its gonna be a BFN and worried that it is af afterall xx

Thank you Sarah, fingers crossed for you!

Ok it's a deal! I'm feeling really mixed at the mo, since writing earlier that the stabbing pains were almost gone I've had a lot in a short space of time this evening. Fingers crossed!!!

Good luck everybody testing with us! X x

Hi girls just popped over from second tri wanted to say that I noticed both constipation cramps in my ttw. But most surprisingly was the itchy boobs. Have had no real pain just odd sharp pain(although only recent, ) and red nipples. Hope that gives you some hope best of luck and lots of baby dust to all.:-D xx

Hello, Ooo that's really strange that you say that because my right one (boob) was itching like crazy last night, I've actually scratched it too hard and left little red dots! I keep asking OH if my nipples look darker but he doesn't seem to think so yet.

Have also been woken up (like the past week or so) absolutely bursting for a wee so must add that to my list lol

It seems really long with all these different symptoms when it's probably just me not getting enough sleep (tiredness), not eating enough fruit (constipation, cold virus) and sleeping on my boobs (which makes them painful!!

Oh well it isn't over til the fat old witch sings! X x

OOh thanks for the info.

Well today I feel normal again.
No twinging or spotting since yesterday .The nausea not really there anymore (more hunger symptoms I think). No cramping and the sharp pain in my right breast has gone.
I did wake up with a sore throat, headache and dying for a wee this morning. However, I did sleep for 10 hours last night. Mainly due to being up at 5 for work though I think – nothing else.
I’ll keep you posted!
xx

anyone else had creamy cm which is a bit clumpy if you rub between your fingertips?

thanks, at least its not just me. has gone now but had it 5dpo and 6po on and off, but with losts of creamy too so will just have to sit tight!

aiming to hold out til sun before i do an ic. but tonight have notice creamy light brown cm so either af or ib! Will keep you updated! x

Just an update, my temp drop below coverline today which is at 8dpo. I am very worry. Hopefully tomorrow it going up again. My additional symptoms for 8 dpo is that I have skin break out. Found few on my face today, and it hurts. Gassy starting few hours ago.

Just an update. Did a test today. Got a BFN. I'm 8dpo. Maybe I'm a bit premature! Cramping started again. Praying it's not af! Xx

Just an update. Did a test today. Got a BFN. I'm 8dpo. Maybe I'm a bit premature! Cramping started again. Praying it's not af! Xx

Wannabe, it is funny that we sure know that 8dpo too early to test, but oh well, why not...and then get upset. Silly. I did the same thing even I know what is the outcome will be. Anyway good luck and it seems that both of us have same dpo.

It's sooo tempting though. Maybe I'll try Wednesday. What day are you looking at testing? X

It's sooo tempting though. Maybe I'll try Wednesday. What day are you looking at testing? X

Probably the same as yours. If still negative, I will just wait until my AF, which is 6 February :). The 2WW really drive me nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->