** 6 DPO ** Symptoms - Please share!

Hey everyone, how's the testing been going?

I did three tests over the weekend and Monday and had three very very very faint positives come up on each of them, however they all happened after the ten minute slot so I didn't take them too seriously, they were slightly pink but just thought they were dodgy tests.

I then waited til wed to test again (as didn't have any more tests and didn't want the same thing to happen) and between 3 and 5 mins a faint positive came up!!

I was still a bit anxious in case it wasn't 'real' so did another one this morning, a much stronger line than yesterday came up to it's full strength by 3 mins!!

I'm so shocked to think that there's a little 'us' inside me! If you think trying not to think during the TWW is hard, it's even harder trying not to think about what's going on in there/reading about what's developing/imagining it bouncing around every time you run down the stairs. It's turned TTC stress into pregnancy worries, I'm so so excited but it still feels not real like I'm going to wake up.

Has anybody had any more symptoms to report of? I knew straight away that there was something different about my body, there were way too many things happening that I've never experienced before like the ovary cramps and shooting pains inside.

The first three pics are from Wednesday's test, the last pic is of today's test! x

Attachments

• sians phone photos 072.jpg
    sians phone photos 072.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 20
  • sians phone photos 073.jpg
    sians phone photos 073.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 11
  • sians phone photos 074.jpg
    sians phone photos 074.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 13
  • sians phone photos 075.jpg
    sians phone photos 075.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 19
Shine!! Thats fantastic news!! Congrats!!

Did a test yday :bfn:

Just been to the loo and wiped......

Dark brown/clear cm....

The :witch: has come early I think! Absolutely devestated!!

I thought all the symptoms were there! :cry:

xx

Shine!! Thats fantastic news!! Congrats!!

Did a test yday :bfn:

Just been to the loo and wiped......

Dark brown/clear cm....

The :witch: has come early I think! Absolutely devestated!!

I thought all the symptoms were there! :cry:

xx

:(

Is there proper blood?

Hmm. Thanks hunni. But I'm doubtful. I think I'm out. How are you? X

Is there still no proper blood? Some pregnant women have a little spotting where their period would have been. I'd say you're still in until AF officially shows.

As for me: Really wish I could chart as I'd probably have a better clue what was going on. AF started Jan 7th. We DTD during the fertile time (I think). I usually have a 30 day cycle so asssume AF is due on Sunday. Tested Tuesday with a cheapie - BFN. Got a few symptoms but don't know what to think. Going to test again on Sat with another cheapie. :wacko:

Thank you wannabe mummy!!

I agree with crossroads, I've read a few times that you can spot a little where the period would have been. You're definitely not out until it's full flow. How are the symptoms now?

Good luck over the next few days for your tests you two! Fingers/toes/arms/legs/eyes crossed for you! X

Thank you jchihuahua! Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous, she really reminds me of a little girl who was in my toddler room when I was working in a nursery. It still feels like a dream to be honest, when does it sink in?

For those who are still in the TWW, I'm not sure if this helped me or not but I read about having a cold uterus, where you can never properly warm up, are always cold to the touch etc - i get in the bath/bed most days with literally purple hands! So i started using a heat pad everyday - the long ones you get filled with scented rice/beads that you pop in the mirciwave. I'd then put it along the bottom of my back to by only warm me up but to also create a nice warm environment for implantation and possibly keep spermies alive longer.

Again I'm not sure if it helped but it feels really lovely and removes that horrid achey back, I'm addicted now! Fingers crossed for you all x x

Congrats shine387! Very excited for you. I'm glad I found this thread because I started having symptoms at 5dpo and maybe you girls can tell me if there is cause for hope.
I started having twinges around and below my belly button at 5dpo (and a little on my sides) but these have eased off now at 7dpo. (Implantation cramps??) I also had AF type cramps that kept me awake most of the night, but I'm wondering if I couldn't sleep because I had it in my mind that the cramps were implantation??
My nips are sore (which is pretty unusual for me).
Been feeling moist.
Gassy.
Anyone else have these same symptoms?

I got one for ya, I've heard women having a period and find out a month later they were pregnant. Its weird because I've had all the early pregnancy signs, got a lil brown spotting on and off then bled 1 day now nothing, who knows... I'm just gonna say it was AF, this one was strange though... Valentines day never looked better ;)

Good Luck everyone... Wishing you all the best, I want to see some :bfp: soon :)

Thank you mialia!

I also had the pulling around the belly button and am still having AF cramps which scare me silly! I would like to think that they were signs of implantation but was trying not to read too much into it at the time, so that anything that was happening was happening on it's own and not because it was in my head (if that makes any sense!)

I started listing the symptoms I was having each day on the calendar on my phone which meant it was all written somewhere so I didn't have to remember anything, which would probably have made things seem more frequent than they were.

As for the sore nipples that sounds promising too! My boobs were sore but went away very quickly leaving just sensitive nipples rather than painful. Good luck chuck, when do you plan on testing? X

I agree with you hopin&prayin, I've heard there's lots of on off bleeds you get when pregnant. I know someone who had period-like bleeding every month until baby was born so I can see how some people don't know they're actually expecting until they go into labour! X

Hi Ladies.

Hope you are all well today.

Thought I would give you all an update....

I had a bit of IBS today... usually happens on my first day of AF. However nothing! Discharge stopped. Even did a little self exam (sorry for tmi)!

Starting to wonder if the IBS is due to the curry I had last night?! lol

Having cramps aswell today for the first time in a while. I still think the :witch: is catching up with me though...

Trying to be positive and hoping that I ovulated later thank I thought?

Keep me posted ladies.... xx

I'm going to be testing the 12th or 13th, but will test again on the 14th if I need to. Really hoping and praying this is it!!

Chin up wannabe mummy, I'd blame the IBS on the curry lol. It's not over til she shows up full flow remember, and you never know she may have emigrated for 9 months, after all you had a lot of the same symptoms I had :) fingers and toes crossed!

Good luck Mialia, when is AF due if you don't mind me asking? You should try the heat pack on the back thing I mentioned, it really makes you relax while you sit back watching telly and is great for taking your mind off everything.

I know the TWW is hard for everyone but two positives I took from it are that you can just have some us time together with your partner without scheduling anything, and also that you know you've done all you can do and now deserve to relax :)

Fingers and toes crossed for everyone x x x

I think I'm due for AF on the 13th, but my cycles are sort of irregular, so I'm not sure of that. I'm really torn over whether I should test early or not. Hopefully this next week will fly by!!

Hi Ladies.

Hope you are all well today.

Thought I would give you all an update....

I had a bit of IBS today... usually happens on my first day of AF. However nothing! Discharge stopped. Even did a little self exam (sorry for tmi)!

Starting to wonder if the IBS is due to the curry I had last night?! lol

Having cramps aswell today for the first time in a while. I still think the :witch: is catching up with me though...

Trying to be positive and hoping that I ovulated later thank I thought?

Keep me posted ladies.... xx

When are you testing hun?

Hi Ladies...

Well, woke up this morning and the :witch: got me.

So dissapointed.

Good luck to everyone else and sending you lots of babydust!

Keep us updated with your progress shine.

:dust: xxxx

Sorry to hear AF arrived Wannabe Mummy. Mine is due yesterday or today and hasn't arrived yet although I'm pretty certain she's on her way judging by the cramps :(. I did a HPT yesterday and got a resounding BFN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->