** 6 DPO ** Symptoms - Please share!

I'm currently 11DPO. Yesterday I noticed that my areola have gone a muddy brown colour (patchy and speckily). This has only happened once before - and I was pregnant!

Also yesterday my appetite went through the roof. And for a few days I've been feeling more exhausted than usual, and had ocassional period-like cramps.

Hi Louise. Sorry to hear about the BFN. But its still very early days! When I was pregnant with my DD I got a few BFNs before the BFP!

btw are you from Newcastle Australia or Newcastle UK?

I'm 5/6dpo today (not competely sure!). I have had a lot of creamy cm since ovulation day & I have been snapping at my husband like crazy!!

Had constant AF type cramping since O day - I have had more symptoms my last 2 cycles (which ended with BFN), so maybe this will be my month?!!

hiya crossroads! From newcastle uk :)
Yeah, it is early days and i wasnt expecting much to be honest, but i did promise myself if i waited, that i could test today. Only have 1 IC left so will do that tues i think (11DPO) and buy some more. I found a 'real' shop where you can buy the same tests you get from ebay 3 for £1 so will just get them. i do have two FRER but im not using them until i think i see something on an ic!
Tmi alert, but havent had any more browny cm since yest morn but seem v moist down there at the min,ore AF which is unusual for me bef. BUT i am having AF like cramps so i just dont know, only time will tell i guess. Its annoying because im not actually sure when af is due.

lil becks, i have been really moody past 2 days and had a total fall out with OH yesterday for absolutely no reason, it was pathetic! lol. im ashamed. i had creamy cm around 5 dpo which then turned brownish at 7/8 dpo. good luck

alos, forgot to mention, havent noticed anything diff with boobs. no pain at all

Good luck and :dust: girls. AF is due for me on 5th or 6th February. This is our second cycle of actively TTC. I am determined not to buy any tests until AF is late because I feel more disheartned seeing a BFN than just waiting for AF I think. I havent had that many symptoms really. I've been very emotional and tired and had some cramping but nothing that really points to be being pregnant yet. With Daisy I had no idea I was pregnant at all though until I was 5 weeks, no symptoms other than being very emotional. I got some bleeding on the day AF was due which I had thought was AF so didn't test, but it was more brown and didn't last as long. I only tested the following week as I was so hormonal and emotional!

Crossroads- I am gonna wait til the day my period is due ( Mon 7th). I tested too early last month & of course got a BFN, don't really wanna get another one ya know?

Louise- good luck! baby dust to you hun! I havent had any boob pain either - usually the day after Oday, i have the sorest nips..... maybe its a good sign for us! :)

Guys I had loads of CM post-ov when I was pregnant! Fingers crossed for you guys. Wouldn't it be gereat if we all got our BFPs this week then became preggo buddies? :D

I haven't got much CM at the moment. It seemed to dry up after OV. But I'm breastfeeding and its known to dry up CM so who knows?

btw has anyone had AF-like cramps since Ov? Mine come and go. Bit of back ache starting today too.

Hi Girlies!

Well... no more testing for me for a while then... its just sooo incredibly tempting and I know 8DPO was too early but I couldnt resist! I have 2 spare in the drawer. AF is due 6th Feb... most symptoms have ceased now though.

I have had AF like syptoms since around 3dpo... they are still on off but nothing else.

Whos knows!

Fingers crossed xx

btw has anyone had AF-like cramps since Ov? Mine come and go. Bit of back ache starting today too.

Me Me me! Its been on & off as well. I notice it especially at night, very odd seeing as I usually only get AF cramps the day before she arrives & the first day...thats it!!

Baby dust girly!!!

:D Fingers crossed!!!! Has anyone been checking their cervix position as well??

Ive tried...

Hard to tell. Seems to be relatively high at the moment.

Since earlier post today, had a few dull aches and cramps to right side... hope the witch isnt catcing up with me!

xx

im having af cramping on and off. Re cervical position, i have checked mine but it moves around so much i am trying to ignore it as its not a conclusive sign either way. I did notice last night that the veins on my boobs seem more pronounced, but not sure why. ALos, ive had vivid dreams past four nights which i know can be a sign, but could also mean nothing.

So when are we all going to test. i think i am going to do another IC tomorrow morn at 11dpo. did one yest but there was absolutely noting on it.

oh, and snotty/runny nost past two days too. I am hating this 2ww and symptom spotting- im just getting my hops up when i know af is prob on her way

I've got AF cramp. It seems to be getting worse. I don't feel disheartened though because I had major AF cramp just before I found out I was pregnant with DD.

Anyone else got AF cramp which is getting worse? I'm approx 12DPO.

How many DPO can you test?

ooh me too. i totally feel like af is coming. i just dont feel right iykwim, in the same way i feel before af. feeling a bit sickly this morn too, but that could be down to the choc brownie and bag of wotsits ive just eaten, lol. left boob is tender today too. i just want to know either way.

I think you could prob test now. may get a false neg but you could also get a bfp. just use a sensitive test. im going to test tom i think at 11dpo

went out at lunchtime and having my scarf around my neck was making me gag. not sure whats happening there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->