6 dpo

SherryDupo

Reaction score
Ladies I took these this after noon on a 4 hour hold...I think I see something on the wondfo, but the frer looks negative. The top test on the strips is from today, the middle is an lh and the bottom test is from 2 days ago. Can yall tell me if I'm seeing things..honesty appreciated

Attachments

• 20140601_142159.jpg
    20140601_142159.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 20140601_141021-1.jpg
    20140601_141021-1.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 29
I almost think that I see a line in the frer. ....maybe wait a couple more days

Oh I'm 6 DPO too and so want to test! The HPT is burning a whole in my vanity drawer…!

I can't see anything as yet, but fingers crossed you get your BFP.

I think I'll wait till at least 10 DPO because that's how long my LP usually is - that's if my temps haven't dropped before then, because then I know I'm out!

Oh I'm 6 DPO too and so want to test! The HPT is burning a whole in my vanity drawer…!

I can't see anything as yet, but fingers crossed you get your BFP.

I think I'll wait till at least 10 DPO because that's how long my LP usually is - that's if my temps haven't dropped before then, because then I know I'm out!

I hope you get your bfp also!! The only reason I tested is I'm having a lot of the same symptoms I had last month at 6 dpo and was preggo. I'm such a symptom spotter and poas addict lol

I see a line on your frer...... good luck hun xx

Thanks Sherry! I am hopeful this month like always, as the days go on and on I pump myself up to think I'm pregnant, and I am so OVER being let down! X

Im 6dpo too! I tested with bfn lol.
I think I can see your test line :)

I had a chemical last month so I'm trying to do everything I possibly can to not test, I'm at 6dpo as well.

I see a bit of a smudge on the free when I look from a distance.

Good luck!!!! :dust:

I had a chemical last month so I'm trying to do everything I possibly can to not test, I'm at 6dpo as well.

I see a bit of a smudge on the free when I look from a distance.

Good luck!!!! :dust:

I'm trying avoid poas, but I just can't lol. I'm like "I wanna know asap". Good luck and baby dust to you!!! I hope we all get out bfp this month.

I am pretty sure the line I see on your FRER is an indent line. I should know, I have had PLENTY with that brand. 6 dpo is soooo super early. You will drive yourself crazy lol. Wait another 4 to 5 days and retest. Goodluck!!

I do not see anything on the wondfo brand. And I of course see a line on the LH

I don't see anything :( I am also 6 DPO. We can go crazy together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->