6 month old baby and newly pregnant!

Thanks Jellyt, i know and that doesnt seem two minutes ago! Eek! x

Awww how exciting! They will be so close and cute together! COngratulations that's brilliant! x

If you have the money then go for it. I perfer age gap

I'm not sure that's an appropriate thing to say. It doesn't really matter whether you prefer an age gap or not, it's not you. And as for money, I think that's IvoryApril's business.

IA - you already know I am so excited for you honey & that we're bump buddies!! Congrats again, it's great news!!! :hugs:

I'm not sure that's an appropriate thing to say. It doesn't really matter whether you prefer an age gap or not, it's not you. And as for money, I think that's IvoryApril's business.

IA - you already know I am so excited for you honey & that we're bump buddies!! Congrats again, it's great news!!! :hugs:

It's called an opinion which is what we are allowed to express on here.

I don't think IA was looking for opinions, just congratulations

I did kind of congrats her by saying she will have her hands full. Cause it will be alot of work to care for 2 babies close in age. My sister had her daughters close in age and she has her hands full and she doesn't get to go out or anything

Shey - say congrats and leave it there! It's a BFP announcement section after all, happy happy happy news!!

I know that Freya but the only thing i have to say is that Ivory will have her hands full thats the only thing I can say to her

Congratulations! James was 6 months when I fell pregnant. We are really happy but just to warn you I've had a lot of negative reactions. I think some people forget a baby is a blessing xx

I know that Freya but the only thing i have to say is that Ivory will have her hands full thats the only thing I can say to her

Really? You can't bring yourself to congratulate her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->