6 month old baby and newly pregnant!

Thanks for the comments ladies, however it doesn't bother me at all what people think, its my life and i'm as happy as can be! :happydance: We wanted them close together anyway, i know it's going to be tough but having a second child will be tough at any time. I put my career on hold to stay at home with my son so it's not as if i will have work to juggle on top of my children. Besides, after losing my first pregnancy i know all too well how precious pregnancy is and what a blessing a new baby will be in our lives, i'm not about to get hung up on something as insignificant as an age gap - it doesn't matter to me.

When we choose to share our news we will be telling anybody that comments out of turn to mind their own business if they can't be happy for us and remind them that we aren't two young kids. We're a married couple with our own home and decent careers behind us so what difference does waiting 6 more months make? As for not going out, if that mattered to me i wouldn't have chosen to get pregnant with my first child, however i have a wonderful, supportive husband who is just as capable of looking after our children as i am, so that won't be a problem :thumbup: x

Can I click 'thanks' to mean 'like', it's a facebook habit!

It's going to be wonderful!

Thanks so much Freya, i think we should have a 'like' too!! :hugs: xx

lovely to hear such a positive lady! Think its wonderful...congratulations, your babies will have a best friend for life in each other :hugs:

Yeah it will be great, they will be he best of friends, personally like you this is the best for our family. I'm 26, in a stable marriage and want James to have a close sibling. God knows what people think about twins or even triplets! Xx

Yeah, we've been talking it through and realising what a wonderful thing it will be for our son to have a playmate so close in age, it will really enrich his life as well as ours. Had we not been so happily married and financially stable we wouldn't dream of it so soon after our first baby, but we're in the fortunate position to be just that :cloud9: as i said before, i'm not a 'girl', 28 is a respectable age for your second child to be born and it's not like i keep 'popping' them out either... I will continue to the be the loving and entirely devoted mother to my first child that i've been since the day he was born, he is my whole world. Next year that world will be filled with even more love when this little one arrives and i look forward to devoting my life to another beautiful little soul as well as my wonderful son, there's no better blessing than that. Now excuse me ladies, my little angel will be waking from his nap shortly so i can't spend any longer on B&B justifying my wonderful life i need to go care for him - blend some fresh fruit for his breakfast and get him dressed to go meet his little friends for a playdate :cloud9: Thanks for all the supportive comments my lovely ladies xxx

Yeah, we've been talking it through and realising what a wonderful thing it will be for our son to have a playmate so close in age, it will really enrich his life as well as ours. Had we not been so happily married and financially stable we wouldn't dream of it so soon after our first baby, but we're in the fortunate position to be just that :cloud9: as i said before, i'm not a 'girl', 28 is a respectable age for your second child to be born and it's not like i keep 'popping' them out either... I will continue to the be the loving and entirely devoted mother to my first child that i've been since the day he was born, he is my whole world. Next year that world will be filled with even more love when this little one arrives and i look forward to devoting my life to another beautiful little soul as well as my wonderful son, there's no better blessing than that. Now excuse me ladies, my little angel will be waking from his nap shortly so i can't spend any longer on B&B justifying my wonderful life i need to go care for him - blend some fresh fruit for his breakfast and get him dressed to go meet his little friends for a playdate :cloud9: Thanks for all the supportive comments my lovely ladies xxx

Could not have put it better my self, especially the 'I'm not a girl lol'

Congratulations! Wow, they'll keep you busy but how nice to have them so close. My bro & I are 6 yrs apart & we have nothing in common really, wish I'd had a 'partner in crime!' x

If you have the money then go for it. I perfer age gap

wow, i didnt even read this before I posted my congratulations.

Obviously you weren't taught the old saying...

If you dont have anything nice to say...dont say anything at all.

SO rude.

I know that Freya but the only thing i have to say is that Ivory will have her hands full thats the only thing I can say to her

You could try 'congratulations'!

Agree twiggy. so rude!

Big congratulations IvoryApril! I remember seeing your name in the TTC boards when I first joined b&b, and now you are expecting your second! Where does the time go?!

I would imagine having 2 kids is hard work regardless of what age they are! Would it really be any easier to have say a 3 yr old and a baby compared to a 1yr old and a baby? I bet they will bring you so much joy. And how lovely that they will play together so well for being so close in age xx

:happydance: so happy for you. Its wonderful news :)

Dread to think what people would say about me then. 2 under 2 and TTC at 21 dear oh dear I must be a crap mum :dohh: sod that we're married, and have lots of love to give.

You dont need to explain yourself to anyone, you do whats right for you and your family :hugs:

:D xx

My sentiments exactly, so thankful for all the lovely comments x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"