6 Month old diet....?

pharrison87

Reaction score
Heya!

My LO has been weaning for a few weeks and doing great, but now he is 6months how much should he be eating?? He seems to prefer food to milk which worries me as im scared he is not getting enough so i mix as much as i can with whatever he is eating.

I read that babys who a not very interested in milk need extra calcium in their diet nd suggests yoghurts. Can a 6 month old eat youghurts?? And i have also read about 'baby yoghurt' but have never seen these...

So.... how much milk does your 6month old have a day? And should they b having 3 meals a day?

Finlaye usually has fruit/toast for brekkie, baby rice for lunch mixed with fruit and then mushed up bolognaise/roast dinner...

Is this ok?

Also.... he is on aptimal, should he be on stage 3 now he is weaning?

So confused!:wacko::wacko:

Izzy had yoghurt's and fromage frais, there are ones for weaning like Little Stars.

There is no real need to move to stage 3, you can stay in infant milk if you want, I did move to follow on but its not essential.

She wasn't on 3 meals until she was 1..I kept her on breakfast and lunch, then milk for any other time. This was personal choice as I preferred her to have more milk until she was one.

Now she is 1 she has milk when she wakes, breakfast a couple of hours later, then lunch, tea and then a bedtime milk.

Hi hun they recommend that milk intake should be around 18 to 21 oz when having solids.
Katie has three meals a day with milk her routine goes like this:
7.30am 7oz milk
8.30am brekkie
12.00pm lunch with water
3.00pm 7oz milk
5.30/6pm dinner
7.30 7oz milk
sleeps until 7.30am
I have kept Katie on stage 1 milk as she gets all she needs from her food and I didn't want to change you don't hve to it's personal choice.
She has one petis foulis (sp) fromage frais after her lunch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->