6 months on Saturday

S

Serene123

So looking forward to the 6m+ foods. With her being on 3 meals a day everything is pretty good. Not sure where to go from here though, what's the next step? 3 meals, then just increase them when she wnats them increased?

Yes, like you said just increase when she wants more. She should be able to tell you when she is done by not opening her mouth, turning away, etc.
Stage 2's are alot more fun. Getting to try mixed things, different breakfasts, and dinners/desserts. There are so many more flavors!
:dance:

Yeah I love the mixed stuff , especially the breakfast ones they make some actually taste great ex: apple , granola and peaches lol

We are just increasing Seans food, but sticking to the 3 meals per day. At the moment he finishes a stage 2 jar so we have to give him another 1/2 of a stage 2 jar. Can't move to the bigger ones as they are apparently to lumpy.

The clinic suggested I give him a nectarine or plum as a snack without the skin and let him suck on that. its very messy, but loads of fun for them.

wow, 6 months already?! Was she born on 7th of June by any chance? That's my birthday

The 6 months stage of foods are much more exciting. They can have pretty much everything now, so just try introducing more different kinds of foods and mixing more together. We've started a few days early but have given Ruby fish, toast and butter (unsalted) to suck on and now she just gets whatever we're having for tea. Last night she had stir fry (beef, peppers, mushrooms, onions) all mixed together and loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->