6 months + since mc and no luck getting pregnant... Come join me in the wait!!

Huge congrats gem gem! I got mine a couple days ago too!!! I really hope this is it for us!!!

Wow congrats gem gem and bug these are your rainbows for sure xxx smiler sorry you have been poorly I'm glad you are feeling better now xxx

Aww wow lots of good news in here! Congratulations Amanda on your baby boy, what a lovely weight for a 37-weeker! Glad to hear you're both doing well.

Gem and bug congratulations on your bfps! What a fantastic Christmas present for you both :happydance:

Smiler you hang on in there, it'll all be worth it for your rainbow.

Good luck to everyone still trying, hope you've all had a fantastic Christmas.

AFM, Evans now 7 weeks and still feeding like mad. I'm amazed I've managed to stick at it this long, he is piling on 1lb a week! He's already doubled his birthweight lol!! He's doing great though, we've had lots of smiles and he's starting to babble now. This Christmas has been so good, I feel very lucky.

Wahoo double whammy!!! Congrats gem and bug!! Praying for a very happy and healthy 9 months ahead!! What are your due dates!?!?!

Thank you everyone on the congratulations! We sure love our little Ollie :) our Christmas was absolutely amazing!!

Anniebobs I can't believe little Evan is already 7 weeks old wow!! I can't believe my little one is already 10 days old lol it's so unfair!!

Smiler keep hanging on hun!! I had a complete placenta previa and by my 28 and 34 week scan it had completely moved!

For everyone still trying please don't lose hope I truly believe the end of trying is in sight!

Mwwwa happy new year everyone!!

Thanks everyone, congrats bug! Amazing pressie hey!

Glad you all had a lovely Christmas, if all goes well I'll be due 6th September. So excited I could burst although nerves are already creeping in. Hubby defo won't try again if anything goes wrong x

Thanks ladies! Due sept 2- and am terrified!

Don't be scared gem and bug. I know it's easier said than done for sure but I spent so much of my first trimester scared to death. Just enjoy it for as long as it lasts. I feel like these are true rainbows!! Keep us posted as your pregnancies progress! I want to hear all about it!!!

Thank you Amanda xxx I am having a hard time keeping my anxiety under control. My betas have doubled perfectly and I go for my 3rd blood draw tomorrow. Though I know good doubling isn't a guarantee as they doubled well with my last mc.

How is your new little one?

Thank you Amanda xxx I am having a hard time keeping my anxiety under control. My betas have doubled perfectly and I go for my 3rd blood draw tomorrow. Though I know good doubling isn't a guarantee as they doubled well with my last mc.

How is your new little one?

Omg I don't even know where to begin... My little boy is a dream. He has humongous feeds and then sleeps for 4-6 hour stents at only 3 weeks old! He is so quiet and I love the calmness he brings to me. My ds1 is still adjusting slowly but surely. He absolutely LOVES his lil brother but he is definitely jealous of the amounts of time baby gets with mommy. Luckily he had never tried to hurt the baby which is great. I have been including him in lots of baby care activities and that has seemed to help him a lot as well.

How is everyone doing? Anyone close to testing?! Has anyone heard from miss kitty or nat lately?

Hi Ladies! I am around, been reading but not posting, I had a crazy schedule in December and took a lovely two weeks off in December over the holidays. We are still trying on our own but only once/twice in fertile days, not being agressive and I am enjoying it. Going to stop trying in a few months if nothing happens, I feel good and ready to move on soon.

Congrats Amanda! He is precious!

Congrats Bug and Gem Gem!!!!

How is everything going bug and gem? Any morning sickness and stuff happening yet?

Smiler how are you doing? Must be getting close to the end now!!

Anymore bfps to be report?

Hi Amanda I am ok. I am 33 w 3 days. getting very tired and uncomfortable now but very excited to be meeting my little man soon. how is you little one?

I'm ok- ms pretty bad around 6/7 weeks but it has settled down a bit to just general queasiness now. Of course I'm worrying that the fact that I'm not as sick is a bad thing. I have a scan booked for the 4th.

Hi Amanda I am ok. I am 33 w 3 days. getting very tired and uncomfortable now but very excited to be meeting my little man soon. how is you little one?

Arrg sorry it took me so long to respond! I have had such a crappy cold which might I add is super yucky with a 6 week old and insanely active toddler!

Oliver however is such a good baby. He is already slightly over 11lbs!! Wowza! He is currently laying on his belly doing some tummy time which he is finally not screaming through lol it's the only time he actually cries usually. But he only wakes once in the night around 2am for food and then sleeps all night otherwise which is absolutely wonderful! He is SO quiet and I have to say my only complaint is he wants to be held ALL the time so I have him in his wrap for most of the day so I don't have to park my arse on the couch all day unless I'm feeding him. My DS1 is having some issues with potty training because he has had diarrhea on and off since Christmas. I think he is lactose interolerant and have a doc appt made for next week to get him checked. It only seems to happen when he has milk. He gets diarrhea, lots of gas, and is super irritable so potty training has been a nightmare...

Excited you only have a handful of weeks left smiler!! It'll go so fast!! Next thing you know your itty bitty newborn will be 6 weeks old like mine and you'll wonder wth the time went hahaha!! Enjoy!

I hope everyone is doing well!! Hoping we get more and more good news on this thread soon!! Mwwwa!

Take care ladies!!

Hi ladies. Not sure if any of you will see this but my gorgeous little man arrived on Sunday 8th March at 9.39pm and we are all totally I live with him. His name is Lucas Gordon Peter and he weighed 6lb 6oz. He arrived 6days early, 12 hrs before I was due to be induced x

Hope everyone else is doing well

Omg Smiler!! Yay!! Congratulations!! I love his name �� how was your delivery? Did everything go pretty smoothly? (I hope) how is your recovery going? And how is Imogen handling being a big sister so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->