6 months + since mc and no luck getting pregnant... Come join me in the wait!!

Appt is in an hour :) thanks for thinking of me xxx

appt was a waste of time. They are back to saying no help until a year since my last MC. So no help until May, then she said they will do a HSG and try clomid.

so sorry bug you are not getting the help you wanted it seems to be the same over here, will they be trying you on the clomid before may? like mrs kitty says I too have read lots of success stories you know you can do this as you have your gorgeous son so hang in there chick xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:thumbup:

Looks like this baby could come earlier than I thought. My blood pressure is taking flight these days and I am not coping very well. Doctor is talking about induction as early as next Monday at 37 weeks to avoid stroke and problems with the placenta. I feel extremely sick and just want my health back and a healthy baby. I'm scared to death he could decide to induce sooner I'm 36+2 and went searching Dr. Google this morning and only scared myself more... I'm so worried about baby's lungs not being fully developed or any other complication that could arise. My anxiety levels are through the roof :'( I have an appointment today at 2pm to discuss options... Dealing out...

Hi girls I hope It's ok to join you I could really do with someone to talk too.
I have had 2 miscarriages this year the last one in June and between then and now we've managed to std with spot on timing 3 times due to hubby working away and bfn every time. I have been pregnant 3 times and have always conceived really quickly so am worried now as It's not happening.
Hubby is now saying we should stop and I have managed to get him to.carry on until June but I am so scared it won't happen. I have had blood tests done and they say all us fine but I am seriously.panicked that I may not get to have another bubba :( sorry for rambling lol It's nice to get it all off my.chest xx

Thinking of you Amanda xxx do they have you on any antihypertensives? Is there room to move at all with dosage? I remember how horrible I felt at that pint with my son- couldn't move without feeling like my head would explode. I hope your dr is able to ease your fears!

Hi GemGem! I remember you from the MC threads back in the summer. Sorry to hear you are still struggling. Welcome!

No they won't even start the clomid till may. Pos OPK today so I guess we just keep trying until then.

get bonking bug you have done it before it can happen again stay positive xxxx
Amanda def stay away from google when Daniel was diagnosed with sua it scared the crap out of me and only made things worse listen to the professionals they will know whats best and try not to stress easier sald then done I know xxx
Hi gem gem sorry you find your self here its always nice to talk to people in the same situation are you on any meds etc, I am so sorry for your losses its so hard when we want that something so bad but all we can do is try our best and stay positive xxxxxx

Amanda I hope everything's going ok with your pregnancy, I just wanted to say that I was induced at 37 weeks with dd due to preeclampsia, I was in labetalol but that didn't being my BP down so it was safer to get her out. My placenta had already started to break down so she was only 5lb4 but her lungs were healthy and she was absolutely fine at birth. My BP stayed high for about 6 weeks after but I slowly came off the meds and had no side effects. This pregnancy I only had a high BP during labour and after birth so it didn't affect DS at all. He was a 36 weeker though and also was fine at birth. Don't read the horror stories, chances are that your baby will be fine. Hope that reassures you a little (though I know everything seems scary towards the end of pregnancy - I know I was terrified of something going wrong at the end of both pregnancies)

Gem gem sorry you find yourself here but there are some really nice ladies in here all cheering for those rainbow babies.

How's everyone else doing?

Good evening ladies!!!

Update!! My yellow bump turned BLUE!! Introducing Oliver Cain born this morning (December 16th) at 10:41am weighing in at 7lbs 2oz just like his big brother and 19.5 inches long!! He is nursing like a champ despite being so early. I am cuddling him on my chest right now doing some precious skin to skin and my heart is absolutely bursting at the seams!! 51 hours of labour and no drugs! (Although I was begging like a dog right at transition) I pushed for 5 minutes and he came right out!!! Excited for all you ladies who have this all to look forward to!! What an amazing journey!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 5
Congratulations Amanda. It's your original post that gave me the hope that it will happen again and now to see your beautiful boy actually fills me with excitement!

Bug222 why do you think you need Clomid? Are you ovulating? Just wondering if it might help me x

Just seen your news amanda. Congratulations!!! He is gorgeous x x

Sorry for being awol so long. I have been finding working tough.

Having a rough pregnancy this time too. Am28 weeks now though so on home straight. Have got a low lying placenta so need a scan at 32 weeks. Also spent last week in hospital with severe chest pains. They think it was a blood clot on my lung so need to inject myself woth clexane everyday until baby is 12 weeks old.

How is everyone else?

Smiler I'm so pleased to see your pregnant I remember you from before when I had my losses.
Got my bfp today :) really early though so have everything crossed this one sticks! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->