6 week check up

onelove06

Mommy of an angel baby!!!
Reaction score
so today is my six week check up after my MC.. and i have been dizzy and spotted for 3 days.. along with always hungry, smells ugh..a lil bit gassy.... and tired all the time... should i ask for a blood test seeing as my period is not due for another 5 days??? I want this but then i dont want it to turn out like last time... these are non of the signs that i had last time but the gas...... so im confused........ what do you ladies think?!

I don't see any issues with at least asking if they can do bloodwork. It would be wonderful if they found out that your levels were going up because :bfp:

I have my 6 wk follow up appt on 8/15 and they are going to do more bloodwork (been having wkly bloodwork done) and ultrasound. I'm hoping for a little miracle when I go in for that appt since I think I am oing today or did yesterday (doing my BBT, CP and CM).

Good luck and lots of sticky dust :dust:

i went to the apt. he wouldnt listen to a word i had to say... said that my periods are going to be out of whack! its like what it came right on time... then he was very rude... and tried to put me on birth control WTF.. grr i think it time for a new doc.... he really pissed me off today...

OMG I'm so sorry to hear that! That's really disappointing that he was so rude and not understanding. Definitely sounds like it's time to look for a new dr. Hang in there. :hugs:

That was so out of line!! I am sorry. I agree it is time for a new doctor.

So sorry to hear about your Dr experience - I agree, time for a change-up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->