6 week postnatal

lauren-kate

Reaction score
Ryan's 6 weeks old this week... was I supposed to go for a 6 week PN check?? I got a letter with appointments on for his 10 day check and then 8 week check (with immunisations), but no-one's mentioned a 6 week check. My HV said the 6 week one is more for me, and the 8 week one is more for him, but no-one's sent a letter or phoned or anything. Was I supposed to book one myself?? x

I've had nothing either! Not very impressed by it tbh

Thats crap!I had mine a week ago..was pointless going though tbh! Was in and out within 5mins! She just asked me how i was feelin and job done! Point being?! No BP check no examination, no conttraception talk..buggar all! x

OH im a muppet!!! Sorry girls im half asleep stil and not readin it right! i thought u where talkin bout ya postnatal checks! lmao x

She/I was hun lol

6 week PN check :lol:

I got told that im not to make an appointment at 6 weeks either and was told it would be done at 8 weeks with Olivias injections as they now don't bother doing them separetly and they check mummy & baby at the same time.

x

Yep Sammi, we were on about postnatal checks lol.

Thanks, I was just worried that I was missing out on something important, but appears not lol. Nothing that can't wait another 2 weeks I guess. x

You are supposed to book it yourself! I forgot about mine, and had the HV chasing me to see Alfie :blush: I only forgot as I see my GP regularly and she always checks him! x

HV is a waste of time after a couple of weeks in my eyes & I won't worry Ive missed a checkup myself then :dohh: !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->