6 week scan not promising ... please share your story if you had anything similar?

MondayFunday1

Reaction score
Had a scan today at 11am I should be 6 weeks. She said the sac looks quite small. She said today I should measure 6 weeks from my period calculations and that she should be able to see a lot more than what she can.
She said all she can see is a sac so she moved me to another room with a better scanner and scanned again and said all she can see is a mass of blood and clots around the sac so i'm due for a heavy bleed.
I have to go back next Monday for another scan.
Anyone ever had this and what was your outcome? :(

Now at 11pm (right now) for last few hours I have been having sharp pains in one pinpoint area only on the left hand side quite low. :'(

I'm sorry funday it really doesn't sound good. If there are blood clots around the sac, your body is preparing to dispel it. I was further along when we saw this so the lack of hb was already confirmation for us but still, i know how youre feeling tonight. Certainly sounds like your sonographer could have been more sympathetic and explained things a little better to you :-( big hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->