• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

6 week scan?

Lucy100590

Reaction score
I'm four weeks and one day pregnant. Went to doctors today and she's booking me in for a early dating scan at around 6-8weeks pregnant. Why do you think she's done this? I've had no previous pregnancies or anything bad happen. Xx

Oh did you say you weren't 100% on your lmp date? Private health care? Just lookfforward to it being early I'm sure nothing is wrong!
Xx

Yeh I said to the doctor I'm approx four weeks so maybe that's why she's booked it in. I am looking forward to it just hope all is well and I see a little heartbeat xx

That's so exciting! I have privately booked one for 6+5. I'm the same due date as you. Hope you have a great scan! :happydance:

I had my first scan at 6+1 :) Saw heart beat too! Good luck and enjoy!

I am 3 weeks 6 days according to my calculations. My doctor booked me for 2/6 which I will be just over 6 weeks at that time for a sonogram. I can't wait.

How exciting....I can't wait to see my little heartbeat...bet it's great and puts your mind at rest a little? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->