6 weeks 3 days and bleeding.... :(

bellagirl85

Reaction score
This pregnancy has felt so off.

At 5 weeks I got really sick and had a 102.6 fever at it's highest. Then I got better and this week I got a cold. Still fighting that.

I've been beyond exhausted, napping every day I can and lights out by 8pm. Nausea (no vomiting though), and lots of PG symptoms.

This morning after a 1/2 day of work I came home to bright red blood that soaked my underwear. I am continuing to bleed light pink and totally freaked out. It seems to have let up some but still there.

I'm sitting in the waiting room at the OB waiting to get my HCG checked... And I just feel so empty emotionally.

I just had an overwhelming gut feeling something isn't right with this one. I even told my husband this weekend... I know that can mean nothing, but I couldn't shake the feeling.

I have the type of job where I have to be "on" and put on the "it's okay face". I'm tired and it's so dang draining... I'm dreading work tomorrow. I've already taken enough days from being sick, so taking off is not an option.

Just throwing it out there since I know you ladies will get it, and it's not like I can share this with anyone since no one knows besides hubby and I.

I'm not out till the bloodwork says otherwise... Holding on to a glimmer of hope but not getting it too high.

I'm sorry Hun. I know the feeling all too well... Praying for good news xx

It does not have to be over! With my son I bled lots for 11 days and all was well. The 1st trimester was as well rough with fever and infections.
With this baby I bled due to a hematoma around 6 weeks. Or maybe baby burrowing deeper caused a bleed and hematoma.. but either way he/she is great now!
I hope you get good results!

I hope you get good results

The symptoms are a good sign I think, means lots of HCG,

I know how it feels to have to wait for an answer it's awful :(

Thanks for your encouraging words ladies. Fortunately, bleeding has subsided and I seem pretty normal with PG symptoms still...but I'm going in again on Wed to have my levels checked.

Wondering if it's a subchorionic hematoma?

Just praying this baby sticks ����

Still having symptoms is a great sign. Really hoping your numbers come back great. I'm surprised they didn't do an ultrasound. Did they at least do a pelvic exam?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->