6 weeks 4 days no fetal pole

napamermaid

Reaction score
Ladies
Can anyone help. Had early scan this morning. Im sure of my dates but all that was seen was gestational sac and yolk sac. No fetal pole. Im devastated. Back on mon for follow up scan.
Can anyone shed any light on this please?

I have read about ladies on here and online that not seen at this stage and when gone to be re scanned, hb was there. Sending you :hugs:

Hello sweety
I've read a few things about this and app it does happen then when u go for a follow up scan a week or so later they see the fatal pole and HB.
It may be that ure not quite as far as u thought. And that's what I'm hoping.
I remember having a scan with DD around the 5 and half week mark and I worried to but at a follow up scan at 7 weeks there she was and HB.
I'm sure all will be fine hon and I have it all crossed for you.

Keeping everything crossed for you! Hoping even though you know your O date that maybe implantation was later or baby just measures small! I was 100% positive of my O date and had a bfp at 9dpo with DD and she always measure 3 days to 1 week behind. Plus if I would have given them my actual LMP date I would have been an extra 2 days behind because I did not ovulate on cd 14. So there many things that can come into play here! Prayers for you hun!

This happened to me. Yolk sac and gestational sac but no fetal pole around 6 weeks. Two weeks later everything was fine.

I feel you! I went today, should be 7 weeks from lmp. Had gestational sac and yolk sac, no fetal pole. Hcg is over 5,000. I have levels redrawn Saturday and Monday and I go back the 18th for another ultrasound. My fingers are crossed for you!

Hi hon I was just wondering how you are and if you have had another scan yet. I really hope Every thing is ok with you. Ure in my thoughts

Ladies
Can anyone help. Had early scan this morning. Im sure of my dates but all that was seen was gestational sac and yolk sac. No fetal pole. Im devastated. Back on mon for follow up scan.
Can anyone shed any light on this please?
hi, Hon
How are you doing?
Did you repeat the scan yet? Hoping all is well.

Hello Ladies,

I have a pretty weird story ...on march 4th I took a PT which was positive was 3 days late for my period) on march 6 I started spotting, which than became a little heavy so I made an appt. for March 8th. The doctors checked my hcg levels which were a 96 and an ultra sound and of course they didn't see anything. they told me that I most likely had a miscarriage.. I was heart broken but eventually got over it because it was so early...I got another blood test on the 15th and my levels were at 255 , I'm just freaking out right now because I don't know what is going on. I'm not having any cramping or pain besides my breast. I'm scheduled for another blood test next Monday. I'm really scared :(

any advise ?

ps. I started having brown discharge yesterday

Hello Ladies,

I have a pretty weird story ...on march 4th I took a PT which was positive was 3 days late for my period) on march 6 I started spotting, which than became a little heavy so I made an appt. for March 8th. The doctors checked my hcg levels which were a 96 and an ultra sound and of course they didn't see anything. they told me that I most likely had a miscarriage.. I was heart broken but eventually got over it because it was so early...I got another blood test on the 15th and my levels were at 255 , I'm just freaking out right now because I don't know what is going on. I'm not having any cramping or pain besides my breast. I'm scheduled for another blood test next Monday. I'm really scared :(

any advise ?

ps. I started having brown discharge yesterday

I think to see anything on a scan ure HCG levels have to be in the thousands. Good luck sounds like ure numbers are rising so I'm thinking ure still pregnant.
Its also normal to spot in pregnancy but if it turns bright red and gets heavy please go get checked out. I hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->