6 weeks 5 days and dyed my hair!

CCbaby1

Reaction score
Hello all,
1st off... does anyone else experience anxiety on what you can and can't do during pregnancy? I mean things I wouldn't even think twice about pre-pregnancy now has me scared to death!
I always dye a little bit of the sides of my hair because I was born with a birthmark and it causes my hair in that area to blonde while the rest of my hair is dark brown... I use Demi permanent always.
Well ast night I dyed a that area and made sure that I stood in front of the air conditioner because I was concerned with the fumes. Well about 10 minutes into it I started having anxiety because I instantly thought what if this harms the baby so I jumped in the shower. It was probably only in my hair for 15 minutes. When I got out of the shower I noticed it didn't really even do a thing to my hair... except now I'm literally so worried that that small time frame caused my baby harm.
As you can probably tell... I'm an anxious type A person anyways 😊. But it's a whole new level with pregnancy 🤰🏽. Now I have 2 people to worry about.
How did you all do it??

I just had my hair done at hairdressers other day it's absolutely fine they say when I used to do it at home was always advised to just do it with Windows open so there is good ventilation

I had my hair dyed at hairdressers 2 weeks ago and had it done in both previous pregnancies. It will be fine just keep the room ventilated x

I dyed my hair at 11 weeks and everything went fine, the only problem I had was that the colour didn't stick. I'm 22 weeks and 5 days and he's kicking like crazy.

I got my hair colored with both my pregnancies and babies are fine. But I know what you mean, I experienced a lot of anxiety in my pregnancies. Products, medications, movements, you name it. It got so bad that when people gave me advice about "don't sit like that it hurts baby" I got so mad because they were giving me new things to worry about- things that I knew weren't real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->