6 weeks and look 5 months!

hans2009

Reaction score
This is my second pregnancy and I know you start to show sooner but I look like I did when I was 5 months pregnant with my first! Anyone else feel this way? I thought it was just bloat the past couple of weeks but if you touch it, it's hard!

We wanted to wait to tell people but I don't think that's going to be possible! I'm already getting the "looks" from my family, I'm surprised they didn't say anything!!

This is my second pregnancy and I know you start to show sooner but I look like I did when I was 5 months pregnant with my first! Anyone else feel this way? I thought it was just bloat the past couple of weeks but if you touch it, it's hard!

We wanted to wait to tell people but I don't think that's going to be possible! I'm already getting the "looks" from my family, I'm surprised they didn't say anything!!

I have a definite little baby bump going on and i'm only 9 weeks and a few days! its also my second but i didnt have any bump at all until 12 weeks with my first

Im sure people at work are going to work out i'm pregnant before i tell them! im usually very petite, size 8 and normally have a flat tum so i'm hoping i can just pass it off as Christmas/holiday over eating for now :haha:

You do pop out sooner with subsequent pregnancies. I can feel where my uterus is starting to get hard and I look 6 months pregnant by the end of the day between my growing uterus and bloat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->