6 weeks... Crying over nothing

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
I am 6 weeks and 1 day today. I'm at my family's house and I just get these feelings that I just want to burst out in tears.. Everything, every noise and everybody is getting on my nerves..

Is it alright to feel upset when being pregnant is suppose to be a happy time?

Oh yes, welcome to he crazy ride that is hormones!!!! Actually crying over random things is one reason that I tested last month, and yep BFP!!

I know exactly how you feel! I nearly burst into tears and was seriously sad the other day because a shopping centre car park was busy. I wasn't even driving. Perfectly normal :)

Yep, most def. Normal. It's okay to feel however you feel! Just let it flow.

The first trimester is such a tumultuous time.

I haven't had anything but a big fat smile on my face since we got our bfp. I know it's an emotional time but when you've been told you'll never get pregnant, well, the last 3 years of nothing but tears and failure is quite enough for me.

I´m still like this now, already had a cry this morning. I was the same with DD. It passed after the first trimester and I could enjoy the pregnancy.

I cry over nothing anyway. Cried at a bill board on the way to town yesterday.......hmm!! Haha!!

Xxx

I went from fine to completely wanting to burst into tears at the end of Star Wars the other day. We were trying a few years too and it's nothing to do with how you feel about the pregnancy, I'm over the moon. Just some crazy hormones. Have you had the moment where you're inexplicably angry at nothing yet lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->