6 weeks finally feeling something

TTC 84

Reaction score
So Ive had pretty much no symptoms other than sore bbs and tired , today bang on 6 weeks I woke up with a massive headache and felt nauseous on and off all day , slept 2 hours this afternoon and am hungry but no food appeals lol never thought I could be so excited to feel so crap :)

I too was worried about lack of symptoms, until hyperemesis kicked in :(((( I'm really struggling x

Eeew I feel for you :( hope you start feeling better soon xx

I'm still in the next to no symptoms stage, hoping to feel something soon!! Lol! X

I think I wish I could go back to feeling nothing , I have been so nauseous all day and night for past 4 days , too sick to sleep, massive tension headache , heart palpitations and dizziness . I think I wished to hard to feel pregnant lol , went to dr today he gave me some tablets to ease it because I really couldn't function , and with 4 kids I have to function :)

Hugs hun. My sickness kicked in at 6 weeks and yesterday I went on anti-sickness tablets as I just couldn't function either as I was getting migraines due to lack of fluids. I had it quite bad in my other pregnancies and was on tablets for them too. Today I feel slightly better. Woke up not feeling as sick. Just need my appetite to return now so I can eat properly. x

I think I wish I could go back to feeling nothing , I have been so nauseous all day and night for past 4 days , too sick to sleep, massive tension headache , heart palpitations and dizziness . I think I wished to hard to feel pregnant lol , went to dr today he gave me some tablets to ease it because I really couldn't function , and with 4 kids I have to function :)

Wow. Ur a strong woman. I have similar symptoms and others and I'm happy I can at least stay in bed. I can only imagine how muxhbharder it would be to force to push urself because u already have multiple kids. I hope ur symptoms get better soon

Huge to you too babytots it's not fun at all, I've never had sickness like this with the others . Pinkee I'm sure you will start to feel something soon :) thankyou nillabean x

Oh dear, sorry to hear you're feeling rough. I'm worried about hitting 6 weeks. With my first the sickness was a nightmare until I got to 14 weeks. I'm just hoping it won't be the same this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->