6 weeks, how are y'all feeling???

pinkpassion

3dd/5inHeaven/familycomplete
Reaction score
I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow ... I keep having off/on symptoms. . Sometimes I definitely feel pregnant and other times I just feel normal... I just wish I knew how baby was in there lol
I have a scan in one week at 6+6 so I guess we'll see then, but I'm anxious now... I wish my doppler would work at this age lol..
Anyone else wondering how baby is????

i have sicknesse every so often sore boobs n cramping thats it hun

I am exhausted! I cannot get over this fatigue. But I am grateful for the symptoms! Xx

The only thing I really have are crazy hormones and sore boobs. I've been pretty tired but nothing too major. I hate the first trimester waiting game. It's agony to question every symptom and having to just count down days until doctor's appointments.

I was feeling great until 6 weeks, it started with a huge loss of appetite followed by nausea. I have been experiencing nausea for two days now, and it seems to be only getting worse :-(. It makes it very hard for me to take my prenatals now since those end up making me 200% more sick, and the one I take is split into 3 servings.

I almost puked this morning, thankfully it didn't happen, but I find it mentally draining. (kept telling myself not to throw up and holding it in).

I have suffered with severe HG in my previous pregnancy so it makes me very afraid. I take it one day at a time, every day that I do not have HG to me is a blessing. <3

I sincerely hope in my heart that this time it will just be normal nausea for me, even if it is all day. Don't know if I'd manage with debilitating nausea and puking 20 times a day again :-(

On a more positive note, I have my first ultrasound next week Wednesday.:flower::happydance:

I am 6+4 today, my sickness started this week, extreme nausea, I only had to vomit once - After preparing a beef roast. - Other than that just extreme fatigue.

Happy and Healthy 9 Months to all of you.

I'm feeling tired beyond function which started for me at exactly 6 weeks and seems to get worse every three days (I assume when I get a hormone surge). I'm having food aversions and am more selective about what I can eat now without gagging. Other than that I can't complain too much.

I'm 6 weeks 5 days. My major symptoms are bad nausea, dizziness, tiredness, and sore boobs. I had an ultrasound at 5 weeks 6 days, and the doctor said the gestational sac was great and showed me the fetus inside :happydance: He said he'd see me in 17 days to have another scan to check the heartbeat. He also asked for blood work and the lab results came back all normal. He was very happy with my beta numbers which were 32369 at 6 weeks. wish you all H&H 9 months.

I was feeling great until 6 weeks, it started with a huge loss of appetite followed by nausea. I have been experiencing nausea for two days now, and it seems to be only getting worse :-(. It makes it very hard for me to take my prenatals now since those end up making me 200% more sick, and the one I take is split into 3 servings.

I almost puked this morning, thankfully it didn't happen, but I find it mentally draining. (kept telling myself not to throw up and holding it in).

I have suffered with severe HG in my previous pregnancy so it makes me very afraid. I take it one day at a time, every day that I do not have HG to me is a blessing. <3

I sincerely hope in my heart that this time it will just be normal nausea for me, even if it is all day. Don't know if I'd manage with debilitating nausea and puking 20 times a day again :-(

On a more positive note, I have my first ultrasound next week Wednesday.:flower::happydance:

Have you tried taking them at night, right before bed? It is the only way I can take them that they won't make me sick.

Have you tried taking them at night, right before bed? It is the only way I can take them that they won't make me sick.

I didnt do that since they are 3 pills making one serving, and was scared that taking them all 3 in one go would be bad?

I'm exhausted, no sickness yet, but my sense of smell has definately heightened and iv been very close to being sick lol xx

Sounds good ladies ... I sometime feel so sick, certain smells set me off , and then other times I feel fine.. I'm extremely exhausted, but also have a 1 year old... I'm just waiting for my ultrasound next week, the 16th!!!

I'm 5 weeks tomorrow. Feeling completely crap, on and off sick all the time. My boobs feel like bricks. I'm so so so so tired

I'm 5+5 and my worse symptom is sore boobs :growlmad: I mean it even hurts to walk lol! I swear they have grew a cup in size already lol

Tiredness, but I'm always tired?
I had AF cramps on and off untill about 5 weeks they have gone now..
Some back ache during/after work (13hours on my feet)
No sickness...constant eating! :haha:
I also get some sharp stretching pains if I move to quick

I can't wait for ms, at least then I'll know it's real lol

I feel the same as you. Absolutely fine one minute and have to check the positive tests to remind myself I'm pregnant... Then extremely tired and sick the next. Boobs are very sore and I have the odd niggly / strechy pains in tummy... I haven't got a scan for three weeks so just hoping it's all coming along nicely in there?! Xx

I'm 6 weeks today. Crazy exhausted but part of that has to do with the kidney infection I was hospitalized for. All I can say is ouch!!! I was diagnosed with a really bad kidney infection, put in the hospital for 2 days, and all the mess they give me make me feel more nauseous :-/
They did do a scan while I was in the hospital but all we could see was the gestational sac and the yolk sac (5w4d). They said that's normal but I'm still antsy to see baby in a few weeks!!!

I feel the same as you. Absolutely fine one minute and have to check the positive tests to remind myself I'm pregnant... Then extremely tired and sick the next. Boobs are very sore and I have the odd niggly / strechy pains in tummy... I haven't got a scan for three weeks so just hoping it's all coming along nicely in there?! Xx

How far along are you?

Ok feel really sick today :( I know today is going to be my first day actually being sick, I can just sense it,it's there in the back of my throat, and I know a certain smell will just release it lol

Anyone else with loss of appetite and all day nausea but still experiecing extreme hunger?

Ok feel really sick today :( I know today is going to be my first day actually being sick, I can just sense it,it's there in the back of my throat, and I know a certain smell will just release it lol

I hpe today went okay and that the sickness has stayed away even if it is for a while longer:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->