6 weeks.....no nausea.....worried

Raiders09

Reaction score
I'm 6 weeks now...
My hcg is 8539...
My symptoms are sore breast and frequently urinating.....
I don't have nausea or dizziness...I eat good....always hungry...
I gained 12 pounds in 5 weeks....

I'm soooo worried....do I have something wrong. I really want my baby....
Please advice...

I never had sickness either and I will be 15 weeks on Wednesday! The only 'symptom' I have had is sore boobs! Dont worry at all, we are all different and experience pregnancy differently! wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Some women get a lot of symptoms and some don't get any. I had horrid morning sickness, went off meat entirely till about 8 weeks and then craved meat and sweets. Now at 11 weeks I have hardly any sickness and crave healthy food again [ate healthy pre-pregnancy] and I still work out 5 times a week but I've only gained 1lb if that which is a bit of a worry maybe. Also had spotting on and off but that seems to have stopped yesterday. Scan next week anyway.

In short, although easier said than done, try not to worry :hugs:

I'm 14+3, and was only sick twice. From about 7 weeks I felt a bit sick/hungover but it was never bad

Don't feel worried, feel lucky :haha:
Lots of women don't get any morning sickness which is totally normal. I've had horrible ms/all day nausea. Its very hard to deal with and i wish i didn't have it.
6 weeks is also still early from memory i was around 8 weeks with my 1st when it kicked in.

In my last pregnancy I had the same worry but then my nausea kicked in at 7 weeks. Some people never get it and everything is fine :)

I never had any nausea in first tri, and my HCG was off the charts.

My nausea started 3 days ago I'm 7w+2d

I thought I wasn't going to get any sickness but it all of a sudden came on Saturday now it won't go away - my sister never got any sickness the whole of her pregnancy

Don't worry everyone is different xx

I didn't have ms with my 1st, did with my 2nd and nothing other than a bit of nausea (manageable) with this pregnancy. It doesn't mean the pregnancy is not going well. :)

ETA: But my boobs have grown more than a cup and are damn sore, never had this amount of sore boobs with my other 2 pregnancies.

I didn't have sickness with my first, and I haven't had any with this one either. I was worried, but then the midwife reassured me it is perfectly normal to have a lack of yucky symptoms. I guess we're just lucky really! :)

i had no morning sickness with my first 4 pregnancy with my 3rd being twins all boys and my 5 th pregnancy I felt so nauseous and ill and I had my little girl I was real moody with all my boy pregnancys too nothing with my daughter and this pregnancy is completely different again I actually forget I'm pregnant as I have no sickness nausea not moody nothing and I told my midwife I'm worried as all I am getting is being really tired but that could be the weather and she said just be thankful I have a scan on Wednesday and I'm hoping everything's ok

I never was once sick in pregnancy with dd. This time I have no sickness either. Had tiny bit of nausea around 6 weeks but only once or twice a day, barely noticeable.

Don't be worried! Me and my bff are 3 months apart and she had no morning sickness at all! She just found out she's having a boy about a month ago. Meanwhile, ive had nothing but nausea! We are all different!

My midwife told me that actually more pregnant women DON'T suffer from morning sickness than do.....but movies etc have us believe that it's the norm. She was telling me this because I didn't get it - just the odd day feeling a bit sicky and was worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->