6 weeks pregnant bad nausea please help!

blondebabe

Reaction score
Hi ladies so I've been suffering with such bad nausea that I've been signed off work for two weeks and given tablets is there anything else I can do other than taking ginger tablets ect I feel so lost :( xx

I don't know but if you find out let me know cause I feel like I can't function! No actual vomiting yet just the most awful nausea!

Different things work for different people but sea bands used to work for me. Also if there are any triggers for your nausea like being tired or being hungry. Hope you feel better soon x

Thank you ladies I feel so low still I feel like crying (have cried several times already getting so bad ) :( xxx

what helped my nausea was eating! but definitely not big meals at all. i couldnt do that. just small meals! i could pretty much eat anything too. thats what helped keep my nausea minimal or at bay. i ended up realizing that it was the iron in my prenatals that made me sicker than morning sickness did! they still do! although my morning sickness went away at 12 and a half weeks.

It's really hard as different things help different people and each pregnancy can be different too. I've had severe morning sickness in all my pregnancies and been on anti-sickness tablets each time. I have zero appetite at the moment so finding things to eat is hard. I'm drinking squash like it's going out of fashion. Has to be through a straw though and has to have ice cubes.

The only thing I can say is as hard as it is the end result is worth it 10 times over. X

Just hang in there! Bad nausea over here as well. Everything looks and sounds gross to eat and drink. I'm currently forcing myself to drink some ice water.

The only thing that helps a little is to suck on some mints all day and I have this eucalyptus spearmint sugar scrub with oil and when I put some of the oil on my hands the smell helps sooo much.

Aw hun I had this so bad like you I was on tablets couldn't move without feeling sick or being sick it's so not good. Eat tiny bits often eat something even a biscuit before getting out of bed.
Remind yourself at all times this will pass it will go away mine was worse weeks 6 to week 9 then it changed to a horrible indigestion that made me feel just as sick so I was
Given peptac liquid too.
I had to change tablets as the first lot didn't help so I'd you feel no better in a few days go back to your gp when they changed mine the second time I felt loads better

Hope you feel better soon keep picturing baby and saying this is only temporary

Emma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"