6 weeks scans

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
What will i see?
Do they always go off hcg levels on what you can see at 4 weeks 6 days my hcg was only 438 and i get them repeated on monday, i have worked out they should be in the 3000s by sunday and 6-7000s by tuesday. Im scared i will get to the scan and not be able to see anything, i've had spotting once a day when i wipe (pink, brown, tan coloured) and im scared they will say mmc or blighted ovum, tuesday seems like ages away, i had a chemical in august and last night i had a vivid dream that after sex i had loads of pink blood, now i'm on a self instructed sex ban incase that really happens. I know i could be worrying over nothing but i cant help it you read so many horror stories and they stick in your mind x

this is my scan from 6w2d. I saw the heartbeat. I don't know if the level of hcg makes a difference or not, but mine was really high...at 4wk6d mine was 28,760. I didn't have it tested anymore after that. Good luck.

Attachments

• 6weeks.jpg
    6weeks.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 17
https://www.baby2see.com/development/ultrasound_sonogram/first_trimester_scans.html <<Fab info on early scans including pics.

i no how un feel i have had 2 scans now and nothing seen in sac both times, one was 2 weeks ago sac was 5mm almost niothing inside and yesterdays she said looks like almost 6 weeks sac and doesnt look like anything inside unless hiding on wall
so im aslo thinking blighted ovum for me
im going to dr mon and pushin for blood as my dr hasnt done beta blood im gonna push for it

At six weeks they should see at least a sac and yolk. It does vary from patient to patient though. I was able to see a heartbeat via abdominal at 6+1 but neither my doctor nor I expected that. Usually you can see a heartbeat around six weeks via internal scan. However, if you only see a sac and yolk or only a sac, give it another week. Pregnancies can vary greatly and you could be a few days behind w/out knowing it. If your hormones are dropping or not rising that will tell you a different story.

I have had two losses, one was a MMC, so I understand your fear. Try to stay strong and not worry unless you have to. Just think of something beautiful when you get nervous and take deep breaths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->