6 weeks tomorrow and fluctuating symtoms

Dreamer429

Reaction score
Hi Ladies - so every morning for the last week or so I have woken up with horribly tender, hard, feel-like-they're-bursting breasts.. and today I woke up and they are only slightly sore.
I also was not starving upon waking up, like i have been for the last week or so..

Anyone else have fluctuating symptoms around week 6? I'm panicked that this could mean I am having a silent miscarriage.

Had a chemical in January so extra paranoid :(

Also, realize i spelled symptoms wrong in the title... panicked typing but geek at heart so had to mention haha

Yes, it's very normal to be "fine" again. I've had days I'm scared to be too far from a toilet, then says when I feel so fine that I forget I'm pregnant!

okay, thank you so much for replying - this will be my first so I am a bit anxious after the chemical in jan so i appreciate it :)

No problem. One of my first symptoms were really hot sore breasts, now they are completely fine and have been for a couple of weeks now. The first trimester is definitely there to test us which all the aches, niggles and worries!

Ill be six weeks tommorow and my symptoms have started to flucuate as well , I did alot of reading because i have had quite a few cps and one emc it seems fairly common to flucuate between week 4 and 7 . If your worried tho call you dr and hopefully they can offer so more reassurance

I barely had symptoms. Just late period, n breats sore which i thought it was period coming. Thats all i had

Honestly, most pregnancy symptoms don't even really start until you're six weeks along and even then they fluctuate. I wouldn't worry too much about it :)

My nausea has been up and down Nd my boobs have only started getting noticeably sore the last week (and bigger?!) and my headaches will be there for a few days then randomly go for a couple of days too!
Different for everyone I guess! So I wouldn’t worry too much!

Six weeks tomorrow myself. I have very slightly tender boobs sometimes but as I've already had 5 babies all close together, they don't really bother to get sore now haha. I get queasy a lot but tends to only be every second day for some reason xx

Update: As soon as I hit the 6 week mark on Saturday -- the nausea came in full swing and my girls have not stopped aching.
Had my first bout of actually getting sick this morning, and i know this sounds odd but.. the intensity increase of these loovely symptoms has calmed my mind a bit.

But THANK YOU ladies for calming my mind. I will just keep in mind moving forward that some days will be bad and some days will be good and to just keep positive as much as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->