6 weeks tomorrow.....

Mummy2Angel.

Mason & Max's Mummy
Reaction score
and i'm so worried that i've not had any real symptons yet? Ive been tired, heavy boobs, peeing all the time.....but ive not been sick yet :nope: i feel like just giving up hope just now :cry:

I know a lot of us moan about the morning sickness but not everyone gets it! and even if you did in a previous pregnancy doesn't mean you will this time!! Last time I was so ill it wasn't even close to funny but this time bit of low level nausea and gone off some foods and that's it. And I've been tired but then been working a lot and I didn't get any boob pain at all last time or this time!
I know we're all expecting the worst and we can't help it but lack of nausea is not the definite harbinger of doom!
And we are all told that nausea is a good sign of lots of hormones but no sickness isn't a BAD sign, it's just your body handling the hormones differently.
Chin up honey, don't give up and try and stay positive which is a stupid thing to say but all any of us can do!
xx

You have got symptons tho - am sure that there's ms around the corner - I only ever got nausea - have only been sick 5 times and 2 of those were recently.

It doesn't help that this first 12 weeks goes so slowly!!! Hang in there M2A :hugs:

hx

I've never been sick with any of mine except my first. It doesn't mean anything - honestly.

Also my tiredness didn't start until just after 6 weeks as that's when the hormones get high enough to take effect.

Hi, so howz the weeks going for you?? dragging??

I never had any MS really, now that i think back. I felt queezy some mornings, but as soon as i ate it went away.. SO dont think just cos you dont have it, your not preg!!

AND - most MS doesnt kick in until about wk 6 - 7, so becareful what you wish for!!

Take care XX

Thanks ladies for the reassurnace, yip its dragging, every mintue feels like a day itself :nope:

I was really sick last time around, sick in bins outside tesco on way to work and all sorts, and nothing yet....but i dont really remember when it started last time i think it was when i'd just past 6 weeks, so maybe its yet to come, thanks again ladies :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->