:(

christinajosl

Reaction score
last night my legs and arms felt really weak, and I suddenly got extremely tired.
Because I felt weird, I took my temp which usually ranges 98.8-99-4.. Well last night it was 98.6.. I then started feeling slight shooting cramps in my sides and back :( I just had a MC the end of April so I am really worried and upset right now. I really don't know what to think:nope: My temperature has risen back up to 99.1.. I don't know if that's a good thing or not.. I am not bleeding @ all, but my last MC I cramped for 4 days before the bleeding started, so that's not really reassuring to me. My last pregnancy my temperature also stayed really high until 2 weeks after my MC.. :cry: I guess it just bugs me that my pregnancy symptoms are progressing, so I thought everything was ok, and now I have the worry about the dropped temperature and the cramps/shooting pains.. Sorry for rambling I just have mixed emotions right now. I didn't have many symptoms last pregnancy so it didn't seem as real as this time. I guess all i can really do is hope for the best..
Again, sorry for being so negative, I'm just really hurt this might be happening again. I'm going to try to be positive and take things as they come. Maybe its my pregnancy emotions getting the best of me:shrug: I hope so!!

:hugs: Stop taking your temperature! It doesn't mean anything when you're pregnant as your hormones make it do funny things anyway, and you'll only make yourself panic.

If it makes you feel any better, your symptoms sound exactly like they should for a pregnant lady xxx

:hugs: Stop taking your temperature! It doesn't mean anything when you're pregnant as your hormones make it do funny things anyway, and you'll only make yourself panic.

If it makes you feel any better, your symptoms sound exactly like they should for a pregnant lady xxx

Thanks! I know I shouldn't be messing with the thermometer.:blush: I think it's my pregnancy hormones are getting the best of me. :dohh:

Keeping my fx for you, pregnancy is so weird it's like anything goes!

best wishes to you, darlin! I know it's so hard not to test and worry, but hang in there! xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->