Ah sorry to hear that....I am 39 and my husband and I dont drive and we live on the edge of Dartmoor! so we cant go anywhere either. I passed my theory last July and was due to take my test just in around 2 weeks time but due to my blood pressure going up and having to be monitored closely I have had to postpone it as they said I could be admitted to be induced at any time as I also have other health issues. Its a nightmare for us as the hospital I have got to give birth in is 40 miles away!!!! I understand hoe you feel....I am going to try and take my test asap afterthe birth.

i failed twice, thrid time lucky, it made me value my freedom and being able to drive so much more. i am sure it will be the same for you. practice with other people if you can so you get used to having others in the car.

You will do it, i know so many people that failed again and again, but we all get there, and i am a much better driver for it. you clearly know how to drive its just providing that evidence for the instructer. Good luck. hope you get a cancelation soon x

Oh hun :hugs:

I failed twice and the second time I DID NOT deserve to fail either
I didn't do anything wrong she just grabbed the wheel because she 'thought' I was going to pull out infront of a lorry ... even though I didn't pull out infront of the car infront of the lorry ... so yeah won't pull out infront of a car but I well infront of a lorry :dohh: :wacko:

:dust: for next time sweetie :flower:

I failed 3 times :hugs: Stay positive xx

Aw hun don't worry! I failed my first test 5 mins from test centre too, was so busy thinking I'd already failed and trying to see what examiner had put on the sheet I got a major (can't remember what for!) and only then failed! I would have passed with 9 minors otherwise, arrrgh!

I passed on my 4th attempt a few years later, and never had an accident in the 6/7 years I've been driving so must be doing something right :)

Its sooo stressful learning to drive especially when you get to test level. You'll get there though, I hope you can get a cancellation so you're not waiting too long.

I did 2 tests and the first guy was really quiet and stern (he shouted at me a few times) and made me feel super nervous, I failed that one! The second guy was absolutely lovely and he was quite chatty and put me at ease. I think thats why some of them talk to you because they're trying to make you less nervous but obviously too much talking can put you off completely!

Good luck for next time x

I have failed 5 times and lost my job so wasnt able to carry on I failed on such silly things it annoyed me as my instructer new I could drive and my partner knows I can as i drive with him in with L plates on so have still kept it up need to get my test booked again its just the nerves on the day that gets me.

Sorry to hear you didn't pass. Stay positive thou xxx

:hugs: Don't be too hard on yourself. You would be surprised how many people fail their test a few times they just don't mention it. It sounds like you're ready so next time you won't be unlucky with the examiner and fly through it

keep phoning in the mornings (around 9am) for cancellations! i used to work for the DVTA and although obviously cancellations can come on at any time of the day, LOADS come on first thing so just keep phoning!!! good luck, you will def get there!!

stay positive hun. my cousin didn't pass until her 6th time! :hugs:

I feel your pain, I failed my 2nd driving test cause of something stupid and spent the next week kicking myself! As the others have said, keep phoning for cancellations, you should pass next time :)

I failed twice as well, haven't had any lessons for 4 years but am starting them again the end of the month. Lets hope its 3rd time lucky for both of us. :hugs:

I totally hear you! I've failed 3 tests and have my 4th this month. Its an awful feeling hearing you've failed, especially when you know you're a good driver the rest of the time.

Good luck with your next and keep an eye out for any cancellations :flower:

Agree on the phoning for cancellations-friend of ours had a wait of over height weeks, kept phoning the dvl a and ended up getting something just over two weeks after he failed.

You know you can drive, your instructor knows you can drive, heck - even the annoyingly chatty examiner knows you can drive, you'll have it in the bag very soon :hugs:

Agree on the phoning for cancellations-friend of ours had a wait of over height weeks, kept phoning the dvl a and ended up getting something just over two weeks after he failed.

You know you can drive, your instructor knows you can drive, heck - even the annoyingly chatty examiner knows you can drive, you'll have it in the bag very soon :hugs:

That is so true! If you couldn't drive you wouldn't be in the drivers seat! Its so obvious but i've never though of it like that :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->