65cm, 15lb at 4 weeks!!!pics pg 1 n 2

awww he just looks so cuddly and lovely!! Although not quite as big my bub is a big boy too!:) he was 9lb1 at birth and then last tuesday at 4wks2days was 11lb12!! xxx

awww he just looks so cuddly and lovely!! Although not quite as big my bub is a big boy too!:) he was 9lb1 at birth and then last tuesday at 4wks2days was 11lb12!! xxx

he was born 11 2!:haha:

He is so soooooo cute! Looks just like your little girl x

I was just looking at Sophie's well child book, and she was that size roughly at SIX MONTHS! She was 63cm and 15lbs 8oz, she was having weight gain issues though at that stage.

By the time your son is 1 he's gonna be about 14kg, my son is 15.5kg at almost 3. You're gonna get strong arms lol!

I did a conversion and Sophie is 69cm and 20lbs 8oz so she's really short but looks really chubby for her height.

Jack is 9 months and only 16lb and 66.5cm! But then he is a midget:haha:

What a gorgeous boy! My LO is 8.5 months and he's only 68.5cm, you are gonna have a basketball player :haha:

he was born 11 2!:haha:

lol..you must get lots of 'isn't he big' comments! I get them all the time with Jacob. I sat next to a woman with a 9 month old baby girl who was 16lb! Jacob is nearly 12lb at a month!i love big cuddly babies :) xxxx

urgh I want to know how you got him out of you? ;)
he is gorgeous! !!

What a cutie!! Everyone tells me my daughter is petite. She's never been chubby....I wish I had a little chunker they're so cute!

Aww wow congrats mama, my lo is 17 months and only around 76cm tall and 20lb, she's a short ass like me though, he is lovely

That would have been Jaxton lol he was born at 35 weeks 2 days and was 7lbs 15.7 oz ... My Dr said he would have been an 11 pounder full term but he's 5 months old now and weighs 15.5 lbs :p

That would have been Jaxton lol he was born at 35 weeks 2 days and was 7lbs 15.7 oz ... My Dr said he would have been an 11 pounder full term but he's 5 months old now and weighs 15.5 lbs :p

yeh he was est 7lb 13 at 35 weeks:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->