Im going to ask...i dont like surprises and i like calling bump by his/her name....

....i found out will all my others, the woman wasn't going to tell me with my last but i almost cried so she gave in lol

Im due in April with my first, and we were going to wait but I just can't take it anymore, I think I need to mentally prepare for what I am having!
And ofcourse buy all the cute little clothing, I'm hoping for a girl and my husband ofcourse for a boy but you know, as long as it's healthy! :)

Good luck!

im definatley goin to find out my twins gender :) xx

I guess I'm the minority...I want to wait and be surprised! I just have that picture in my head of my OH running into the waiting room and telling my mom and dad that it's a .....!!

me 2, i wont beable to wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was like you and didnt wanna know but did...now i'm having second thoughts n dont think i wanna know.....think i will just wait n see what happens when the time comes!!!!! :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

my first was a surprise baby! hehe but i really want to find out now what we will get!!
i think its good to know because of the room and the clothes.. otherwise its sooo natural lol

I'd love a suprise (as I already have one of each, they are 12 and 10), but this is OH's first child and he really wants to know, so it looks like I will get to know too, damn! lol xx

This is our first and I havent asked him yet if he wants to know or if he wants surprice because I know he wants to go easy on this and not think to far ahead because we are still in the danger zone.
And im conflicted. I think it is so cool not to know. What a surprice, fun guessing, ppl trying to guess hehe.
Also it is fun to know. Can knit in blue or pink, and buy dresses and so on.

soo.. I dont know.

I want to be surprised ... but I'm not very patient so whether I can last for 9 months or not is up for debate, lol.

Im not patient at all, but I really want to find out when it is born. It might be a different story if the midwife says, 'do you want to know the sex'.... but boyf and I have said we want it to be a surprise :)

I've surprised myself in coming to the conclusion I don't want to find out, as I am such an impatient person.
I just have this beautiful picture of DH telling me the baby's sex when it comes out. I honestly will be happy with boy or girl.

I'm finding out for sure. I'm thinking it's a girl.... find out in 11 weeks...

I am determined to not find out! But I want to so bad, especially when I go shopping and see all of the cute little clothes that I can't buy :hissy: I think OH wants to find out but he says he won't if I don't want to, and neither of us really care if it's a girl or a boy.

We just need to stay strong and be VERY patient!!!

I want a surprise....I love the idea of them saying ' you have a ....'
Although we've not even talked about it this time... we've not talked about much! We can't bring outsevles to look any further ahead in the pregnancy that the day we are on *sighs* I want a scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->