6dpo/af due 10-8/start clomid next cycle

picturegin

TTC/HG&PROM/strtn clomid
Reaction score
I am looking for a friend to begin my 2 journey with conceiving. I am currently on break at work so I only have a few minutes but I will go into more detail this eveing at home.

6dpo
af due 10-8 - 1013 (30 - 35 day cycle since i lost my baby)
start clomid next cycle (got prescript today)

I am 26
I am married
I live in Florida
I have 2 dogs

My hubby and I have always wanted a child, about 6 years into our relationship we conceieved...Unfortunately I developed a rare pregnancy condition called Hyperemesis....Then at 18 weeks I had PROM. So my little baby gavin went to heaven with the angels...We are currently trying to work on our next child. It has been a year and one month exactly today...

I am looking for friends who need support and want to give support through all the struggles. As much as I love my family and friends they just dont understand the heartache that I go through.

Baby dust to all :)

i hope you get ya bfp soon

im 10dpo 2mra, and im starting clomid also when af comes :)

hey babydust!

how is it going? Did you get ur BFP? I would love to be buddies

i tested today but BFN :cry: but its ok as im just waiting for af to come now so i can start my first round of clomid :)

im going to be starting 50mg are you ?

what cycle day r u taken yours from ?

cycle day2 till cycle day 6 is wat i will be taken

Hey!

I am going to be taking 50mg as well. I am taking mine days 5-9.

Right now I am 8 dpo. Waiting for BFP or af to start clomid. This will be my first round also. YOu sould be around 10 dpo is that right?

Hopefully this will be our month together ;)....Do you track ovulation? I hear clomid works very well.

Do you have any kids now? Also, what does mra mean?

can't wait to hear back from you!!

hiya every1 im on my first round of clomid this month i took it on cd 2-6 and im currently on cd 13 so near to 2ww , is any1 else the same? we have a son whos nearly 5 who we conceived naturally been trying ever since would love to hear from you ;-) wish u all luck ttc x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->