• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

6dpo and nothing :(

xx Emily xx

Mummy to a beautiful girl
Reaction score
Hi ladies

I'm feeling sorry for myself today, I keep reading about what sorts of symptoms people get at different stages, but im getting nothing at all :(

no cramping, IB, sore boobs, nausea... nothing :( I just dont feel pregnant

Is there still hope?

Em xxx

I had no symptoms with my first pregnancy (ended in mc) and only my usual AF symptoms with my DS. The only reason I noticed any symptoms with my 3rd pregnancy (also ended in mc) is because my body is now more sensitive to change. This time I was even more aware of stuff and symptoms like burping have shown up immediately.

I wouldn't worry about lack of symptoms - if you are pregnant, you could be one of the lucky ones that have a breezy pregnancy! Good luck, and try not to worry about it Xxx

Don't feel bad hun!

I have had pretty much nothing either - only some cramping. In my other cycles I have had every preggo symptom, but only BFNs!!

Don't give up hope yet :)

Thanks ladies,
its probably not helping me read all these symptom spotting threads, but I just cant help it!!
Im so jealous... I want some symptoms!! lol

Em xxx

HI HUN
i wouldnt worry bout the lack of symptoms either,last month i had all the symptoms u culd think of.sore nipples,racing heart,period like cramps...u name it,and wat did i get?
A BIG FAT NEGATIVE!!!!! I was sssooo depressed,this month im symptom free at 7DPO,i usually get sore nipples every month around 5 DPO and 1 1/2 weeks,dis month nothing,not even the usual sore nipples,dats all i have to hold on to.so lets keep fingers cross.

Thanks hun. 7dpo now, and nothing as yet!
Em xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"