6DPO anyone?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hi there! I'm 6 DPO... Even though fertilityfriend has a dotted crosshair instead of a solid line...

Today I have a burst of energy and lots of creamy CM...

Anybody else?

Hey - I am also 6 dpo. I have a thread further down the page called "first ever tww today is o day" or something - come join us!

Hi! I'm also 6. Come join the thread posted above! :)

I'm 6 dpo too. Stupidly even poas today! Hate the waiting!! x

I'm 6 dpo too. Stupidly even poas today! Hate the waiting!! x

:rofl: so did I.. to make sure I didn't O earlier. :blush: We DTDd more the week before O so I wanted to make sure...cause ya never know...

Hey :)
im 8 dpo.
I am actually feeling pretty crappy. almost like im coming down with something. I've had a headache for three days straight. its so bad its woken me up. My temp is rising. my cm has been white and very stretchy but today its more clear and just creamier. Plus, i am so sick to my stomach i just want to throw up to make myself feel better. I am trying so hard not to think to muchinto it. But fingers crossed this is my month!!

baby dust to all you future mommas!!

I'm 7dpo today! Wishing all you ladies BFP soon :thumbup:

I'm feeling a bit worn out with mood swings like crazy, but then I have been working nights so hard to tell. How's everyone feeling today?

I've been bloated for the last 2 days. I THINK I had some left side hip/groin pain but it only lasted a minute so I attribute it to helping lift people at work.

Tomorrow is 7dpo and I'm excited to see what my temp will do in the morning. It dropped a little this morning and I'm praying it goes back up. If it drops again I know I'm already out as I've been temping for a while and know the dreaded pattern. :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->