6dpo faint line on Wondfo??

Lvtnb4

Reaction score
The only reason I tested this early is because my boobs have been abnormally sore, and I was really nauseous last night. Just looking for thoughts! I know it's still very early. Thank you. Photo was taken 5 minutes after test.

Attachments

• IMG_3122.jpg
    IMG_3122.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 88
I see the line, was it there before the opk touched it?

If you felt sick last week and based on the possibly positive hpt, I would think you are more than 6dpo if it does turn out you are pregnant.

Good luck!

I took the opk away and I think I still see it! My temps are also rising every morning.

Attachments

• IMG_3123.jpg
    IMG_3123.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 54
I do see it, but I think you are probably more than 6 dpo, especially if you are feeling nausea

I can see a shadow of a line. Can't really tell if it is an EVAP or a true BFP though. Fx that it gets darker for you!

She was asking if it was there before opk because they say putting them side by side the opk can bleed onto the hcg test but i agree you have to more than 6dpo to be feeling all those symptoms

Agreed I see it and does sound/seem like you may be a few more days out than 6dpo though I do know one woman on here who got a 6dpo positive which was confirmed by her first ultrasound, so you never know.

I did them separate, I only put them side by side to see if I was going crazy. This happened last cycle but around 10dpo. I didn't end up being pregnant last cycle but this cycle I definitely feel different.

I can see that line - it looks good for that stage! I felt the same way with my fourth-born and got my BFP at 7DPO! My first positive looked the same, too!

So I had a huge temp dip today (8dpo). I've had awful bloat and cramps (like I'm on my period) for the last two days. Took another test this morning and very faint line exactly like that other one. Thanks for all the positivity everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->