6dpo - help cervix position - symptoms

lillysmam

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm currently 6dpo. Ever since ovulation ive had cramps. Now it's what I can only describe as a 'strange ' feeling like butterfly's?

I've tried to test my cp but not sure what it should feel like as never tested before.

It currently seems rather low and it feels like it is closed? Feels like a smooth bump?
Feeling rather sickly today also. Can anyone advise what it should feel like if early pregnancy?

Any comments welcome x

6 DPO may still be too soon to tell, as implantation can take longer than that. Every month your progesterone rises, so that could be the cause of the sickly feeling.

As for CP, it's also hard to tell. Most say it's not a reliable predictor since it's different for everyone!

FX for you!

What day do people normally start testing?

Have been feeling strange but not sure if it's in my head. I knew I was pregrant with my Daughter 3yrs ago just felt different. Can't remember if I felt like I do now :(
We weren't trying, weren't preventing that time so not as desperate to find out.

Testing is often different for everyone too :) I think 10dpo is a good early indicator. It usually takes 7-10 days for implantation to occur, and then your hcg has to start doubling a few times before a test will show up positive. Of course the most reliable is to just wait until the day your period is due... but I didn't test positive with my daughter until 18dpo!

Emchilada - I love your avatar!

Thanks, Coucou!

And yes, 10 DPO is a good start, followed by the day after AF is due, then up to a week after she's due!

hi im currently 6 dpo and I was wanting to have an update on you

I'm 4/5 dpo today I had positive opk on 16th and 17th feb I have been extremely exhausted , haven't left bed for more than half hour at a time lol still lying here .. very very moody had a chippy around 3 and I feel sick to my stomach now you'd acc swear I was on my period LOL my back aches also I checked my cp and cm earlier my cp was medium to high soft and openish and cm is thick creamy and sticky so I don't think you can rely to much on it but I have heard that in early pregnancy your cervix stay high soft and closed ? I'm not sure if that's true but it's a little early to tell as implantstion only happens 7-10dpo xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->