6dpo is this actually happening?!

red_head

Reaction score
Hi, I'm 6dpo - had my second miscarriage in Feb after 3 years ttc. Please tell me this isn't a dye run. It's a 5 day early clearblue; I have ordered some first response but it's not arriving til Thursday! When I poas for this, the dye did take a while to settle (but within 10 mins), but it's a faint defined line, with colour. It keeps getting darker. I can see and so can hubby but I just want confirmation, although it's not showing well on the photo. I'm really freaking as I didn't think it would happen and so have misbehaved slightly and had a lot of caffeine. I can't take another upset but if it's snowing this early, that's a good sign? Please help!

Attachments

• IMG_4665.jpg
    IMG_4665.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 52
That looks like the start of a BFP! Good luck :flower:

Thank you! Has anyone requested the progression blood tests this early in their pregnancies? I've just been through a lot recently and want to make sure everything goes okay!

I can definitely see something!! Eeek so excited for you :flower:

Thank you! I'm too nervous to be happy right now! I really didn't think it would happen at the moment as after the last miscarriage it took three years! So I ate some cheese I shouldn't have, drank so much caffeine and I've had a few cigarettes! I've been under so much stress at work it's unreal; literally everything is against this baby, and I feel like if it ended badly when things were in a good place, there is little chance of it ending well now! Fingers crossed though! I just feel sick with anxiety!

Oooh I totallybsee it! Good luck ��

Another pic of same test; still getting darker. Do you think it could be an evap? It's still not showing as well on the photo.

Attachments

• IMG_4667.jpg
    IMG_4667.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 41
6dpo is early thats a good line! i'm a bad influence but i'd be running out and buying a frer instead of waiting hehe

Yeah blue dye tests are notorious for false positives... get a pink dye test to confirm!

Looks positive but if you are truly only 6dpo then it seems very early to get a line that clear, may be best to confirm with a pink test as back up. Xx

Ok thank you. Everything is shut because of the bank holiday! I've got another clearblue which I will do first thing, and then will get a frer tomorrow. That's not even FMU for that test. Do you think it could be a false positive? I didn't think you could really get one that looked that real?

Well if it's a BFP tomorrow's should be a shade darker, so you should know without having to buy another hopefully!! Fingers crossed for you!!

That does look promising! I had an evap on a blue line test last month but it was much, much fainter than that! Good luck!

See I got false lines on frers, and not clearblue so I think it *can* happen on any test, but it's really not that common. your line looks like it's in the right place and you said it showed within the time limit! It looks like my first faint line.
As for the not being careful, I honestly wouldn't worry about it. This early it isn't going to hurt anything :hugs:

It looks like a positive to me! How do you track ovulation? X

This month I actually didn't do the ovulation tests, but I normally do. I could be a couple days off, but I'm generally pretty clockwork recently. I can always feel when I ovulate as it's normally quite painful due to pcos, and I felt it this month for sure. But you never know!

Ah ok, yes you never know might be a few days out and it could have been implantation? Fingers crossed it is your bfp! X

Tested this morning, still a line but fainter than the one yesterday. I've always found that my fmu isn't as strong as my evenin ones so I hope that's what's happening, but I expect this is just a chemical :(

I'm so sorry. I've got everything crossed for you :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->