6dpo is this actually happening?!

That's an obvious line, but I agree with the others about using a pink dye test. I wouldn't panic about it being faint this early on and as for seeing a fainter test today, plenty do see better lines later in the day or evening and I have seen people test daily and see a slightly fainter line the following day but the day after they see a darker line. This could be due to a number of things completely unrelated to a chemical, so don't give up hope! Fingers crossed for you :)

Just taken 2 frers - one has the faintest line, the other is negative. Im sure this is a chemical. I'm really feeling devestated. I've waited 3 years for my BFP and have now lost 2 within a couple of months :(

First test I took at the top, I'd say the clearblue are both positive, then there is possibly a faint line on bottom frer but not sure you can see on photo. Why is this happening? :(

Attachments

• IMG_4672.jpg
    IMG_4672.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 80
Can you take a pic of the frer in better light again sure I see lines on both

With this pregnancy I got lines on clearblue with nothing on frer. I didn't get a positive frer until the day before AF was due, by then my CB were blazing positive and I had a positive digi!

Thanks guys but I'm sure I'm out. I'm going to just wait for AF and if she's not here in a week or so will test again, but I'm not holding out hope. One of the frer there isn't even a hint of a line. I'm hoping I'm wrong but not getting my hopes up xx thank you though xxx

I hope you're wrong. FRER never work for me for some reason, so hopefully that's the case for you and the CB are right :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->