6dpo looking for buddies. Going to test daily!

sil

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I am currently 6dpo and looking for some buddies. I am going to test twice per day (shhhh I'm a pos addict) and post results. Anyone want to join?

I am feeling some cramping today so fingers crossed for implantation.
We dtd on cd24, cd25, and two times on cd28. I ovulated cd28 so I think timing is pretty good.

This is cycle 2 for me ttc our third and final baby, but my cycles are long so these 2 cycles are actually taking a total of 91 days to happen.

Hi sil :flower: Loads of :dust: to you.

I am also 6dpo today. I am not a POAS addict but I may test early this cycle.

I fairy! Lots of baby dust to you too. I try not to poas too much but it's hard not too when you can get bulk cheap ones. Longer cycles makes me impatient to test. When do you usually start testing?

Hi sil! I am 5dpo also on second cycle ttc third and final! I wasn't planning on testing until Saturday when I'm 10dpo but I may start earlier!

Can't wait to start seeing some tests!!

Tho tobe! Good luck this cycle!

My 7dpo am test is a stark white bfn as expected. I did have some cramping yesterday so fingers crossed for implantation!

Hey all ive been experiencing a lot early on which I'm not sure what to make of it. I bd a couple times in my fertile window, but I had to leave for a trip (by bus) while sitting I felt a gush sort of like how periods feel sometimes. Instead it was cm creamy but left a water spot in my underwear too ... Before I left I also had a lot of bladder pressure like I needed to pee when I did it was very little it also didn't hurt or look infected. The next morning and ever since it hasn't been back but it felt like a brick on my bladder. While sitting here on the bus I keep feeling pin pricks next to my belly button which others seem to also mention.

Ah good luck to everyone!

I'm 5dpo trying for my first, been trying since April but this time seems different. I'm super anxious and can't wait to start testing!

Hi ladies how is everyone? I'm 9dpo today and tested and can't tell if I just see an indent or some color.

https://i63.tinypic.com/10dh09e.jpg

I think it looks like a shadow of a line. In few days it would be clear. Good luck :)

Hi sil! I think I see a shadow of something on that test. Fingers crossed for you! I have a stash of ic's and 1 frer I plan to save for as long as I have the will power to. I'm 7 dpo today, tested and bfn of course but will post tomorrows. so excited for this thread and a fellow poas addict! Good luck everyone!

Hi everyone! am I ok to join in? :) I am 7dpo today TTC2 and I have felt so nauseous all day and exhausted so I'm hoping thats a good sign! I've got my BBT temp dip today so fingers crossed its an implantation dip :)

I have had my cycle kicked started using provera due to suffering from PCOS :)
Also dh and i haven't put too much effort into trying this month as i wanted to wait and see if i could ovulate without clomid first....and I can!!! :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/671a11//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Hi everyone! am I ok to join in? :) I am 7dpo today TTC2 and I have felt so nauseous all day and exhausted so I'm hoping thats a good sign! I've got my BBT temp dip today so fingers crossed its an implantation dip :)

I have had my cycle kicked started using provera due to suffering from PCOS :)
Also dh and i haven't put too much effort into trying this month as i wanted to wait and see if i could ovulate without clomid first....and I can!!! :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/671a11//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I had a dip today too at 8dpo so fingers crossed for us both!

Here's my test today. Was having some wishful line eye but a bfn!

Attachments

• 2016-09-15 15.29.16.jpg
    2016-09-15 15.29.16.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 16
Silly me did a test last night...obviously BFN but I couldn't wait! I'm going to try and wait a few more days but I might just test everyday!! :)

My 10 and 11 dpo tests came back negative so 9dpo must have been an indent :nope:

Any BFPs yet? 👍😁 I tested still bfn at 10dpo 😞

Can I join? Currently around 12dpo, going on my CM and 'mydays' app.

AF is due on Sat 24th.. this coming Sat. I have a bunch of ICs and two FRER ready to go!

Have already been silly and caved.. I tested using ICs and obv got :bfn: which I expected as I don't seem to show a :bfp: until the witch is late.

Weirdly on 9,10&11dpo I had MEGA sore (.)(.).. which are still sore but not as bad.. odd? I usually get them when I'm at least 5 weeks pregnant.

This week is going to drag.. I keep telling myself not to test.. it's so hard not too! After an ectopic and MMC this year we want this so bad!

Good luck to everyone!

Babybloo- any more tests?? Good luck!
Xamy-10 dpo is still early! Fingers crossed
Mrs read- welcome! That seems like some good symptoms and signs. I hope you get your bfp!

I am now 13dpo which is when I usually get af. Still no af, but also still bfn. I have been having horrible cramps today and yesterday and keep running to the bathroom to check for her but she's not there.

Hi all! I got two BFN's when I tested on 9dpo and 13dpo but I'm pretty sure I had IB at 7dpo? Don't want to keep testing because I'm abroad but also feel like I can't stop thinking about it. Other than IB which was a gush of blood when I peed and then nothing at all not even spotting after that, I've felt a bit sick and tired.

Will try and test in a week (but I've just ordered some ebay cheapies so if they arrive soon I'll probably be a POAS addict!)

Good luck happy bunny! You have more patience than I do!

14 dpo here. I usually get af at 13dpo. Still no af, but still stark white bfn.

May I join in? I'm 9dpo today and received a BFN this morning.

So, last month was my first time trying in my entire life and I'll be 37 in November. I got a BFN's last month until 14 dpo when I got a BFP! Unfortunately I knew sow thing wasn't right and my tests weren't getting any darker and went to negative a week after I was expecting AF; AF (or the super early miscarriage) happened that day.

But, then everything returned to normal and I ovulated on September 10th according to OPK's. Now the wait is killing me! I just want to know! I know I shouldn't even test again until Saturday which is 14 dpo, but I don't think I'll be able to help myself!

Plus, I've had what appears to be implantation bleeding; light pink cm on the toilet paper for one wipe 7dpo, minimal light brown cm 8dpo and 9dpo. I've also had mild cramps, increase in urine output and slightly sensitive nipples. But who the heck knows especially with the craziness of last month. It's funny, I thought that I would be very chill with this whole thing and I'm not at all; I'm a bit of a lunatic!

I'll test again tomorrow morning and let y'all know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->