6dpo - the daily testing begins! *update Pg 5* 9-12dpo pic

StarryEyes.

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

So I had grand plans of waiting until 9dpo, even had dreams of not testing at all unless AF didn’t show, but here we are! 6dpo and POAS! Obviously bfn but I enjoyed getting it out my system :lol:

I’ll test daily, probably both AM and PM until either AF arrives or you know, I maybe even get a bfp [-o<

I have been temping this cycle for the first time, we only managed to bd once during fertile window (on O day) maybe twice at a push 4 days before, but I’m weirdly optimistic (I always get my hopes up). My temp shot up loads today, but I’m not sure if it was correct because it was super hot in the bedroom :roll:

Anyway, feel free to join me in my daily testing madness. The more the merrier!

509A91A6-045E-494D-BD83-7CD072259229.jpeg

Good luck lovely!!
that’s exactly the way i was i didnt order any tests until i was 8dpo & they arrived 9dpo
(I had zero will power to wait haha)
&&& I got my first bfp ( very faint) on 9 DPO
Confirmed on 10dpo with a FRERR & A CB digi!
I am now 15 dpo , AF is late .. I am pregnant!
xo
I took these about an hour ago, not much hold and with lotsss of drinks in between haha!

wishing you ALL the luck & hope you caught that eggy!! <3 :spermy:

AC4F0A61-52B0-4D83-A7F0-B07A12A319BF.jpeg

Thanks ladies! I was so down CD1 this time around, but that is a distant memory now and I’m full of blind hope again :dohh:

Good luck lovely!!
that’s exactly the way i was i didnt order any tests until i was 8dpo & they arrived 9dpo
(I had zero will power to wait haha)
&&& I got my first bfp ( very faint) on 9 DPO
Confirmed on 10dpo with a FRERR & A CB digi!
I am now 15 dpo , AF is late .. I am pregnant!
xo
I took these about an hour ago, not much hold and with lotsss of drinks in between haha!

wishing you ALL the luck & hope you caught that eggy!! <3 :spermy:

View attachment 1084684

This is amazing!! Those lines are :cloud9: 9dpo is great to get a faint line - id be jumping off the walls if I got a squinter then :dance: So happy for you!

I was the exact same as you lovely!
I was not expecting to catch the egg this month at all, i was just in a “Let whatever happens, happens” kinda thing.. after 3 losses over this lockdown , its 100% surprised me that ive got a sticky bean!!

Always stay hopeful hun, even when its hard thats when its most crucial <3!

thank you hun! I couldn’t believe the 9dpo one i was on here posting like anyone else think this just an indent etc.. still in shock, ive known for almost a week now & im still floating about haha!! <3

This is amazing!! Those lines are :cloud9: 9dpo is great to get a faint line - id be jumping off the walls if I got a squinter then :dance: So happy for you![/QUOTE]
Thanks ladies! I was so down CD1 this time around, but that is a distant memory now and I’m full of blind hope again :dohh:

This is amazing!! Those lines are :cloud9: 9dpo is great to get a faint line - id be jumping off the walls if I got a squinter then :dance: So happy for you!

Last edited:
Morning! Today’s FMU tests - 7dpo. I SWEAR I can see something, I’m not sure... maybe I don’t.... :shrug:

I had a temp dip this morning, so naturally I’m hoping it’s an implantation dip. Can’t possibly be because it’s a little cooler this morning :dohh:

1C914502-6F56-4CE4-8FF0-26818E46B3B0.jpeg D3B5B3F8-6AD4-4EA4-97F1-EB27756BD0EC.jpeg

I'm sure I see something :shrug: fx'd it's implantation xx

Thanks for looking lovelies! I know in reality it’s most likely too early to actually be anything, but you never know right? I also know that I have major case of line eye every time!!

I’m having some cramping on my lower right side today, but I’m sure I get this on and off throughout my cycle so who knows.

@Deethehippy how are you doing in your tww? Yes yes I’m very pro poas - do it! :lol: Keeping my FX for you!

Thanks for looking lovelies! I know in reality it’s most likely too early to actually be anything, but you never know right? I also know that I have major case of line eye every time!!

I’m having some cramping on my lower right side today, but I’m sure I get this on and off throughout my cycle so who knows.

@Deethehippy how are you doing in your tww? Yes yes I’m very pro poas - do it! :lol: Keeping my FX for you!

I'm doing ok thank you for asking :) Had a sl temp rise today and no drops yet for implantation but since this is my first month temping I have no idea what I am doing with that or what to look for really. (we could compare charts if you wanted to) I have sore boobs and feel fatigued but both of those are common in the TWW for me. Have had a little dizziness in the AM but only a second or so. Nothing much to report really. I am figuring I should know one way or the other by Friday. Wishing us both a BFP by then!

I'm doing ok thank you for asking :) Had a sl temp rise today and no drops yet for implantation but since this is my first month temping I have no idea what I am doing with that or what to look for really. (we could compare charts if you wanted to) I have sore boobs and feel fatigued but both of those are common in the TWW for me. Have had a little dizziness in the AM but only a second or so. Nothing much to report really. I am figuring I should know one way or the other by Friday. Wishing us both a BFP by then!

Oh yes, when you say it like that it doesn’t seem that long to wait now! By Friday!! Oh I really hope we both get a bfp :cloud9: the dizziness sounds like a promising sign, even if it was brief!

Here is my chart, this is the first full cycle I’ve done of temping as I started at the end of the last one. So I don’t really know what it should do or not do. I’ve just been reading loads and a dip in the tww doesn’t really mean anything, dammit. It could be implantation but it could be nothing, and majority of preg charts don’t have a dip either.. sooooooo to summarise, I have no idea :headspin:

8F43B213-1567-41F4-A138-E66AF218D387.jpeg

That looks like a good dip anyway, FX it’s a good sign. Can take 48 hours after implantation to test positive. Here is mine.

145AABF6-6017-4FD5-B87C-6E8A6B421E3C.png

Sorry to jump in!!

First timer here! I am ~10 DPO, 4-5 days to AF. Started spotting this morning, light brown, kinda creamy, CP is high and soft. Some cramping ont he right side, kinda swoops around my hip to my back a little. Haven't tracked O with tests, haven't tracked temp either. Was wondering if it was too early to test yet or just wait a few days. I have a 28-30 day cycle normally, never spot early. Spent the weekend cranky and ready to nap at any time, I take adderall for ADD, but even with normal dose was ready to crash at any point.

Thoughts?

Morning! Today’s FMU tests - 7dpo. I SWEAR I can see something, I’m not sure... maybe I don’t.... :shrug:

I had a temp dip this morning, so naturally I’m hoping it’s an implantation dip. Can’t possibly be because it’s a little cooler this morning :dohh:

View attachment 1084713 View attachment 1084714
I can definitely spot a little something on the second photo! It's not crazy obvious but it's there! :) Fingers crossed for you!!!

Sorry to jump in!!

First timer here! I am ~10 DPO, 4-5 days to AF. Started spotting this morning, light brown, kinda creamy, CP is high and soft. Some cramping ont he right side, kinda swoops around my hip to my back a little. Haven't tracked O with tests, haven't tracked temp either. Was wondering if it was too early to test yet or just wait a few days. I have a 28-30 day cycle normally, never spot early. Spent the weekend cranky and ready to nap at any time, I take adderall for ADD, but even with normal dose was ready to crash at any point.

Thoughts?
10 DPO is a good time to be testing if you feel ready. I personally only use FMU to test but plenty of others test throughout the day with longer holds so it may be worth POAS just to see! :test:

Sorry to jump in!!

Thoughts?

Hi lovely your prob best making your own thread as you may get more responses but some lassies get a faint positive at 10dpo gl xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->